Colour Name: Green|Style Name: Frog|Change
Price:£12.95 - £31.89

on 7 July 2013
Bought for 2yr old for DVD player for flight. Very good.
Sat well on head, sound limit is good.
Very happy and she liked it. My 17yr old sister
contemplated taking it for herself
on 14 July 2014
I really loved these as did my son, but hours into our long haul flight low and behold as other reviewers state - the cable connecting to one of the headphones snapped off. It was totally irreparable.

I bought these assuming if we were extra gentle this wouldn't happen (after reading other reviewers similar problems). It genuinely made no difference, the manner in which they are connecting is simply not fit for purpose. The nasty free ones on the flight were more robust! Subsequently we couldn't return or swap them as we were out of the country for the warrantee period, but TBH I don't think a replacement would have made any difference as it is a serious design fault. Such a waste.
on 1 October 2013
Got them for my 2 year old to use on a plane & he loves them they don't even have to be pluged in to anything
on 25 December 2015
Purchased for my 3 year old for a 8 hour flight to see family for the holidays. One of the speakers worked on the plane and the other did not. However, I was fine with one of the speakers not working because my child was still happy. Unfortunately, I was highly disappointed to find that
both speakers were dead when I plugged them into our iPad several days later. This is a lovely looking product, but is cheaply made and is useless!! Do not purchase.
on 19 February 2014
Works realy well with my ipad perfect for the plane journey, I know its not good to be too loud but perhas these could be a little louder that is my only issue. They look so cute too!
on 27 February 2016
Only used these headphones a few times before the cable at the splitter broke. Like other reviewers I feel that, as these are aimed at children, they should be more robust, although they were not by any means handled roughly.
on 12 March 2014
Perfect for my Son who is three - he used them with an ipad on a flight and had no issue with them staying on or the volume
on 8 July 2013
Excellent funky product, son is only 1, he's not too sure of them, but they will be great for the plane.
on 17 September 2015
Basically I bought 2 pairs of these headphones for my sons to use with Tablet/PC/Smartphone when travelling in particular flying. What attracted me to them was the fact that they were 'over ear' as opposed to 'in-ear' and that they had volume restrictions, something obvioulsy important for young and developing hearing. However the volume level is set so low that it is barely discernable even in a normal room let alone on a noisy flight.

In addition build quality not so good either as the lead with the 3.5mm jack came away from the connector.

So def not recomend them.

Also my wife emailed Amazon Customer Services but did not receive a response.
on 8 April 2016
I read reviews that said these headphones broke within hours of being used. I thought they had to be exaggerated but unfortunately not. My son used his for one flight and the next day they were broken.

There seems to be a fundamental problem with the casing of the jack - which is cutely designed to resemble a banana - as when you jiggle, there is a lot of movement, and the sound goes on and off.

If this problem were fixed, it would be a 5 star review as my son loved them.