firstly why do they have ( X2 ) in the advertising shot for this product very misleading and needs addressed.
other than that product arrived early was well packaged so no problems there with supply.
Published 12 months ago by Bruin

1.0 out of 5 stars Only one supplied.
There was only one spray sent when 2 are advertised. Do not be fooled by the x 2 they add next to the pictute
Published 16 months ago by sian davies

1.0 out of 5 stars Only one supplied., 16 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars as for the product itself i have used various nikwax products and have always been more than happy with the results so we will s, 8 July 2014
as for the product itself i have used various nikwax products and have always been more than happy with the results so we will see how this one performs on my new tent

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 18 July 2014
Dr. R. MARTINEZ-RAMOS (Glasgow, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I used it on the top of a gazebo and maybe it wasn't the right spray for that specific material but the results were very poor. The colour on the gazebo is fading despite the alleged UV protection and it still leaks when it rains. I tried a second bottle but still no better. I don't think I'll be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 10 July 2013
This review is from: 300 ML NIKWAX TENT AND GEAR SOLARPROOF - SPRAY ON WATERPROOFING AND UV BLOCKER - RENEWS WATER REPELLENCY OF TENTS AND WEATHERPROOF FABRICS - REDUCES COLOR FADE - SIMPLE SPRAY APPLICATION - PROTECTS AGAINST UV DEGRADITION - IDEAL FOR TENTS, AWNINGS, MARQUEES, PANNIERS, RUCKSACKS AND CAMERA BAGS (Misc.)
Product was very easy to use and we did three tents with the two bottles supplied with some left over. Instructions clear and easy to follow.

2.0 out of 5 stars Item description confusing, 10 May 2014
From the large purple "x 2" in the picture I assumed this price was for two bottles - however only one arrived. When I contacted the seller they didn't seem to understand what I meant about expecting two bottles in the parcel - or chose not to understand. Not impressed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff used it before and will again, 9 July 2014
great stuff used it before and will again

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to Waterproof Gazebo., 19 Feb. 2014
Easy to use spray on waterproofer. Has worked well so far. No stains or discolouring. Would recommend and will use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tent Spray, 1 Nov. 2013
P. Moren - See all my reviews
Worked very well, giving an excellent waterproof covering. I had enough to give a second coat to make sure. My bike should be safe for the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, does the job, 25 July 2013
The price wasn't bad for this product. It was well packaged as expected and arrived very quickly. I put the tent up in the garden and put lashings of the stuff on it and rubbed off the excess. It dried really quickly and just as well because the very next day after I'd packed the tent away it poured with rain.
I haven't yet tried the product in the rain but with the forecast getting worse with the weather it's only a matter of time. I have however used it on my shoes and the water just runs off, so seems good!