on 7 September 2013
I ordered my first case few months ago and I was pleased with, arrived quickly and fitted perfectly on my galaxy tab2. Not long ago I had another one in black which looks even greater.
on 16 July 2013
It was just perfect. It fit perfectly and was exactly how product was described. I would definitely recommend this make for Samsung galaxy users.
on 5 May 2014
I have tried a detachable keyboard (really fiddly to get in and out) and a leather look book cover (fat and heavy) this is the best protector I've had yet but bear in mind I only use my tab at home, for travelling the book cover would be better.
on 22 May 2014
Good enough. It wasn't put to heavy use, but it is in excellent condition so far. Would recommend for the price.
on 25 June 2013
Exactly what I expected ,,, nice snug fit without adding too much extra bulk and a great feel,, looks good too :)
on 26 November 2014
Great and perfect fit
on 28 June 2013
the case looks a bit unattractive compared to image on internet, however its ok although i dont use it to be honest