5.0 out of 5 stars eXCELLENT Case , good price and fast delivery. Great seller.
I ordered my first case few months ago and I was pleased with, arrived quickly and fitted perfectly on my galaxy tab2. Not long ago I had another one in black which looks even greater.
Published 11 months ago by tony

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfaactory
the case looks a bit unattractive compared to image on internet, however its ok although i dont use it to be honest
Published 14 months ago by nagen

5.0 out of 5 stars eXCELLENT Case , good price and fast delivery. Great seller., 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Antislip Gel Silicone Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 P7510 Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 16 July 2013
It was just perfect. It fit perfectly and was exactly how product was described. I would definitely recommend this make for Samsung galaxy users.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 22 May 2014
Good enough. It wasn't put to heavy use, but it is in excellent condition so far. Would recommend for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars best cover I've had yet, 5 May 2014
I have tried a detachable keyboard (really fiddly to get in and out) and a leather look book cover (fat and heavy) this is the best protector I've had yet but bear in mind I only use my tab at home, for travelling the book cover would be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars top notch, 25 Jun 2013
Exactly what I expected ,,, nice snug fit without adding too much extra bulk and a great feel,, looks good too :)

3.0 out of 5 stars satisfaactory, 28 Jun 2013