5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
wow is this a great read, I have put it it off for a few days but I am glad I read it, I couldn't put it down, I love this book!
Published 14 months ago by Janice Boyle

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read
This is not what I would normally choose to read, however it was a free download and I did actually enjoy it, vampires verses werewolves characters were likeable
Published 10 months ago by Traci D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The Witch Hunter, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Witch Hunter: The Witch Hunter Saga #1 (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book and although a vampire story this has a different type of plot.The main character 'the witch hunter' was powerful and well developed however the character left as many questions as answers.One thing that the i didn't like in the book was the fact that Zac changed Gabby, the witch's name, a few times without explaining this until further into the book. This was annoying and interrupted the flow of a few passages, also the stop and start of discussions between the characters, sometimes these were abrupt or went nowhere. However, all and all a good book, with an interesting plot and developed characters, even if you didn't like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 27 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 7 Nov 2013
A bit different from my usual books, but still a good read, I would recommend this to anyone whom enjoys a bit of a scare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really exciting start to the series, 3 Oct 2014
kirstyv (Torquay, Devon) - See all my reviews
Personally I have felt some recent vampire stories have had repetitive and stale plots, which is why The Witch Hunter immediately gave me a buzz. Nicole R Taylor blends the generic motifs of a paranormal story; witches, vampires, werewolves and magic; into one exciting, fresh and dangerous novel.
The Witch Hunter is set in Ashburton, Lousiana, in America's South, not Ashburton, Devon which is several miles down the road from me, as I had to keep reminding myself! Zac Degaud likes drinking alcohol and blood and is an intensely unhappy figure. One night he kills Alistair Payne and in revenge Katrin, a founding witch, promises to destroy him and his family. Gabby, his friend and a witch, helps them to summon The Witch Hunter, Aya.
Aya's story is complicated and her abilities not truly known, though it is obvious she is powerful, having both vampire and witch powers. Despite her paranormal identity she is a character the reader feels able to connect with. Aya is vengeful and has a score to settle with Katrin, but she struggles to maintain her focus as her attraction and desire for Zac conflict with her Witch Hunter duties.
Nicole R Taylor's novel is perfect for fans of this genre. The Witch Hunter has a comprehensive plot which captivates its reader, luring them into the battle waged by Zac, Aya and their allies. The story is left on a cliffhanger and I did not hesitate to purchase a copy of The Return!
I received this as a complimentary review copy, but this has had no influence on my opinion.​

4.0 out of 5 stars My first venture into modern vampire novels., 19 Feb 2014
Very good story and relatively easy to follow. It would make a good film (if it hasn't already been!). It has kindled my interest and I will read more of them....but will try other authors too.
Well worth reading by people like me who are a bit unsure whether or not to try modern horror stories.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 31 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 30 Dec 2013
I couldn't put this book down. Would recommend it to those who like vampire love stories. Very entertaining & pickupable

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 29 Dec 2013
I loved ever bit of this book. Very hard to put down, I will certainly be getting the rest of the books to find out what happens next.............

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh... bad grammar., 13 Dec 2014
This had an okay storyline, but I got quite irritated with the grammar. In one bit, someone says "lets {do something}" when it should say let's. Another bit that i almost laughed at is when Sam (the main charaters brother) says to his brother "your're s*** is my s***" he is technically calling his brother s***!
So yeah, all in all a good story, just needs proof-reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars The witch Hunter by Nicole R Taylor, 11 July 2014
It was a good read I quite enjoyed the voldemort-esque witch up against a 2000 yr old hybrid witch hunting vampire...as well as the other characters in the story...tho I did find Liz mind numbingly annoying and zac a stupid arrogant moron...let's hope he's a better character in the second book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›