5.0 out of 5 stars This works wonders when filming over snow!
Published 15 months ago by Vivian

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality
Could not see a huge difference in side by side shots with this filter and without.
Its made from plastic and the lens is not optically correct and full of ripples if you move it across your view.
Don't know how this effects the video but its hard to see how HD video could be captured from behind this.
Scratches very easily. Going to try to get the...
Published 11 months ago by Charliehorse

5.0 out of 5 stars This works wonders when filming over snow!, 6 May 2013
This review is from: GoPro Hero3 Polarizer Filter-Snap On Accessory for GoPro Hero 3 Black, Silver, White Edition Camera (Camera)
This product was absolutely the best buy I made (besides my new North Face jacket) before going over to Austria to go snowboarding. The amount of reflective glare that it cut down absolutely stunned me and made my picture turn out much sharper then they would have other wise on a sunny day. The one thing I don't like so much about this product is that when the cloud cover does come you have to detach the filter from the camera and having it swing in the wind (attached to the GoPro) while snowboarding was a bit of a pain. Still I think it deserves 5 stars for the tremendous difference it made on the sunny days while snowboarding.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for anyone filming around water, 4 May 2013
I use this filter ever time I go to the ocean and river and am filming above or around the surface. It works well fixing any glare problems that I used to have to deal with. I haven't had the scratch issues, however my only gripe about the product is that it does not work well underwater. On the positive side however it works wonders above water and also works as a slight ND filter making my footage come out even cleaner.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 21 Aug 2013
Scratches very easily. Going to try to get the polarizing film off and move it inside after some surgery.
I use the camera a lot near water so a polarizer is essential. I am going for glass next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars I sent it back for a refund as it arrived ..., 12 July 2014
I sent it back for a refund as it arrived scratched and the quality was extremely cheap - despite the price being for top quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polarizer Perfection, 23 Feb 2014
Mr. Brian J. McManus "fritz" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Anyone who studies photography will know the effect that a good filter can enhance your image. Remember to take off protective sheet as I only noticed this after doing some test videos. My mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodie, 1 Feb 2014
Got this for my Hero 3 BE. Works great, what I would've wanted to see was an adapter so you can use the filter with the Frame. This only works with the cases covering all the ports, unfortunately, but it really does a good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little addition to my set-up, 22 May 2013
Great accessory! Was hesitant at first, but am glad I bought one. Filter snaps on and off with ease. I used it at the beach, and made a big difference. A lot less glare. Going to try it surfing soon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 21 April 2013
This filter is a plastic film clued onto the plastic casing. The resulting image was VERY unsharp. I threw the thing away.