5.0 out of 5 stars a novel of terror...
Or.... A mad reunion of characters from most of his works of fiction! Now, I am a mad fan, I'd read whatever he wrote under whatever name he chose to write it. I think the sun shines out of his left ear and onto the pages...,
But ... I really think that you need to have read the other novels first. Yes, there are a few lines of explanation he and there with one...
Published 14 months ago by jo watts

3.0 out of 5 stars Not his best work
If you've read the previous novels containing the characters in this story you'll probably find it an okay read but I found it a bit lacking in character development and wished I knew a bit more about the character from Origin, one of the novels I hadn't read. I imagine it would be worse for people who hadn't read the other books.

It is pretty fast paced and...
Published 14 months ago by Family Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted house, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
Good book fast moving and brings back people from the other books we'll worth the read hope there will be some more

5.0 out of 5 stars fab read, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
Really good and very different ! I loved every page of this book and will read many more books from this author

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as usual, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book but its not as much of a page turner as jacks other books. That said... I can't get enough of this author, he's fab if you like horror as I do. Good horror is hard to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Clever etc, etc, 14 Aug 2013
L. Deakin (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
Brings all your favourite J K characters together in one place, excellent in all ways as always. Love this author

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted house, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
Great book. For horror fans as are all of jack Kilburn books. Can't wait to read More of his books

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically written, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved this book is gripping from start to finish with some amazing twists and turns. It is fantastically written and I can't wait to read more from this author. I'm now hooked!! If you're squeamish this book is a no go for you but if you can handle a bit of gore you'll love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
Phew, I'm exhausted from sitting on the edge of my seat and following this harrowing tale - brilliant.

Fabulous writing of a story of terror, where the characters were both believable and realistic, which brought alive the very real fear that can haunt us all.

I've never read anything by this author before, and despite not knowing the back stories of the characters, there was enough detail so that from the first I was invested in their lives.

An excellent read, if you like the psychological stance of horror, where conquering 'fear' is explored, but be warned, there is blood!

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunted house, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
Various twists and turns great read would not recommend reading before bed though definitely a day time read still good though

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, Couldn't put it down., 1 July 2013
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
When I thought I would just read one more page, I found myself reading 10 more pages then another 10. I read it in one sitting. Brings together carachters from other books into one terrifying novel. Well worth the read

3.0 out of 5 stars Good plot, but 2D characters, 19 Jun 2013
Penelope Jones (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haunted House - A Novel of Terror (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this book as I always enjoy a good haunted house book. The story was well plotted, however as I had not read the other books, which the characters were in, I found myself bookmarking the character list at the end of the book and having to repeatedly go to Amazon to try and understand what their backstory was. I wasn't overly keen on the characters and even the antagonists, I found to be too joyful and a bit saccharine in nature; however the actual story and plot were good.

Haunted House - A Novel of Terror