4.0 out of 5 stars A good little gadget for the money
I work in the construction industry and wanted a cheap no nonsense tablet that:-
1) I could use to download and view drawings and documents.
2) Send and receive E-Mail on the go via MiFi
3) Would not cause floods of tears if it was damaged, lost or stolen whilst using in a far from perfect environment.

This little baby has ticked all the above...
Published 2 months ago by g bridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Review
(EDIT: THE FOLLOWING REVIEW WAS FOR THE OLD NATPC ECONOMY SINGLE CORE TABLET, NOT THE DUAL CORE VERSION NOW DISPLAYED IN ITS PLACE!)
This review is going to be a realistic review showcasing the product with accurate information and contents that people looking to buy this tablet will find useful. So lets get started:

First of all, I purchased the item and...
Published 10 months ago by Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Review, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: 9" Upgraded Dual Core Android Tablet PC - 5 point Capacitive Display Touchscreen 1024 x 600 with DUAL CAMERAS - Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - HDMI (Personal Computers)

First of all, I purchased the item and recieved an email saying the estimated delivery date was over 3 weeks away, however, the tablet arrived in 2 days, so dont fully rely on your estimated delivery date.
On opening, the item was well packaged and correct.
Inside the box contained the tablet itself, charger with UK pins, and a microUSB to USB cable x2 (One to connect male to male, one for male to female) as well as an instruction booklet (in illegible English to an extent its almost funny to read)

The Tablet itself: Well built, looks stylish and feels good to hold. Takes about 20 seconds to boot up and initialise for use, and contains base apps such as flash player, youtube, facebook and the official Google Play Store. The resolution of the screen is average, not high quality but decent enough to make out good detail. Apps run fine, however, if you are someone who enjoys gaming, then this tablet is not for you. Simple graphical games such as angry birds, fruit ninja and similar games it can handle fine, but anything above this more graphically intense, such as Dead Trigger, Deer hunter 2014 or 3d ,fast paced or resource hungry games will still open ok and run, but the tablet cannot handle the games and the player will experience very laggy gameplay, extremely low fps and if the game demands too much, a total quit to the homepage.

Moving on from the gaming section, the internet sector is fine and good quality. Connecting to WIFI is quick and reliable with a good range, and the speed online is quick and downloads relatively speedy, providing you are not demanding too much at one time from it.

Storage is decent at 8 GB out of the box, with the option for a MicroSD card increasing that size, so storage is excellent and no problem.

Battery: the battery is of average quality, with it taking around 2-3 hours to fully charge. If there is heavy use of the tablet (eg. games, internet use etc) then the battery will deplete in around 3 hours. If used less regularly or left on standby, you can expect it to last around 12-24 hours on one charge.

Camera's: Two camera's, one front and back facing, not very good quality, still can pick up detail but a little grainy and not too special.

Audio: The speaker on the tablet, although alright quality, is relatively quiet and you will have a difficult time even on full volume hearing much audio in a populated place. Earphone slot is available though and provides decent audio.

Speed of tablet as a whole: Don't expect lighting quick reactions. Although relatively speedy on the home screen, once you start using apps and navigating around, it will slow down a little, (eg. taking 1-3 seconds to respond after tapping something, or freezing for about 5 seconds if there is some multiple operations occurring).
Good quality touchscreen, multitouch and responsive, however, has no proper protection initially so be prepared to clean the screen regularly.

All in all, an average android tablet that is actually a good deal at the price, however, "you get what you pay for"

Pro's:

Well built, stylish tablet
Good internet connectivity, range and speed
Decent storage with option for plenty more
Good speed providing there is not too much multitasking operations ongoing
An excellent tablet for the price payed.

Cons:
Slow graphics and tablet processor, definately not a gaming tablet for any graphically enjoyable games.
Battery life depletes considerably quickly with use.
Average camera's, not good for quality photos or videos.
Audio speaker alright in a noise reduced environment, poor volume level in populated areas (Good with headphones however)
Occasional slowing down of tablet.

And there you have it, an unbiased, realistic review of this tablet. I will be happy to answer any further questions regarding the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little gadget for the money, 19 Jun 2014
1) I could use to download and view drawings and documents.
2) Send and receive E-Mail on the go via MiFi

This little baby has ticked all the above boxes.

Okay when I view and scroll around/ resize A1 and A0 sized drawings the screen is a bit blocky but it soon clears.
I have put Microsoft office on it from Google play so I can update schedules, forms and the like on the go rather than having to do it when I get home in the evening and as an added bonus I can copy everything onto an external SD card for easy use between different devices.

The WiFi was easy to set up and is as quick if not better than the laptop indoors.
The battery life seems to be fine for now although time will tell how long that lasts.

I have put BBC i player on it and that works really well but had to get BBC media player as well, 4OD worked straight away with no problems but have not had much luck with ITV player even after getting Adobe air.
It handles basic games well unless you have to tilt the screen to play.
The real big downside to this is the comical tiny chinglish user manual that came with it and the appalling sound quality I also had problems transferring files from the laptop to this to begin with but worked it out in the end.
Online help is hard to come by.

If you want a cheap entry level tablet for the sort of use that I bought this for or to keep a younger child happy then it is a winner.
If you want i-pad performance then i suggest you pay the extra 300 + and buy one but you will not have an external SD slot or be able to use office.

However if you do decide to buy the natpc search around the different sellers to see who has online support and what comes pre installed, the price varies little and you will be up and running sooner.

Hope this helps and I will update if things change for better or worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!, 19 Mar 2013
Rhiain Mort "Rhi Evil" (Liverpool, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this as an attempt to reclaim my Android and Apple phones from my 8 yr old. Like the title says so far so good! Only had it out of the box for a few hours but already I am impressed with the quality of the device for the price. If you are looking for a tablet that you won't have to sell one of your kidneys for then this is the one for you. Will be used mostly for games and Youtube and at this price (69.99) if it gets broken, i'm not gonna be crying for too long!!

I'll update if there are any problems, but hopefully not.

A quick update... Everything is wonderful. The tablet can be a bit laggy sometimes but obviously I'm not expecting a super speedy system at this price. It's held up to a few knocks and drops with no problems whatsoever and is an absolutely perfect buy for kids. Would definitely recommend this product. And this fantastic seller!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the product highly recommended, 20 Aug 2013
When I first found the tablet I was a bit unsure as it seemed a cheap price for what you get. But when the tablet arrived I was really pleased with it, I found it was very easy to use and understand and felt happy with my purchase. The delivery was also very quick as I wanted it delivered before I went on holiday, which was 5 days after placing the order, so paid for the express delivery and it turned up in plenty of time to get it set up before I went. I would definitely recommend this tablet, as I feel it is versatile for all ages as it is very easy to set up, and you can start using it practically straight away. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, simple and good., 5 Sep 2013
R. Wilcox (England) - See all my reviews
This is really good value for money. I had no experience of Android tablets but it didn't take long to get to grips with this. So far I've managed to connect to my Wi-fi, do some web brousing, look at the maps, set up and use E Mail and play one of the games this came pre-loaded with - all without much trouble. The odd question I've had I've been able to google and find an answer to quickly. Really I can't see me wanting to do much more on this so it suits my needs well without having to spend an arm and a leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 April 2013
I ordered on a Wednesday and recieved item buy Thursday!!!! Love it! Mainly use it for gaminig and the kindle app which are all brilliant! I really do love it! My Granadad played with mine and just bought one! Happy happy and he is 65+ so really is easy to use! Even has expandable memory!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money and Substitute of IPAD!!! lol, 18 Mar 2013
I couldn't afford an iPad at the moment, so plumped for this and I'm not disappointed; in fact my iPad owning my friends are quite jealous of the fact I have a Micro SD card slot in my tablet. For its price it has exceeded my expectations. It has dual cameras which is fantastic.

There have been several comments about the tablet having a ridiculously short charging cable. The cable that arrived with mine is 1.5 metres long, and plenty long enough for me - so I assume that issue has been sorted.

So far I've Browsed, played games, watched videos, taken pictures. I've also downloaded quite a few free games from the Google play store. Connecting to my home network was a breeze. Sometimes bit slow but i will say No problems so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars He's ok but it could have been a lot worse. The charger had fallen apart when he put ..., 8 July 2014
I purchased this product 2 months ago for my son. It arrived a month ago. It's absolute rubbish. I didn't expect much from it but thought it would do for my bit to watch films on. Last Friday my son put it on to charge without me knowing. I heard a bang and I turned round to see wat the noise was and my son was shot across the room. He's had an electric shock. I had to take him to hospital for treatment. He's ok but it could have been a lot worse. The charger had fallen apart when he put into the socket hence him getting an electric shock. I haven't informed amazon about this yet but I will be doing so. Also I would like to contact the seller as this product is dangerous and shouldn't be on sale. If anyone could advise me on how to contact the seller I would be much grateful. I would hate this to happen to anyone else. It could have been so much worse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not even consider buying it!!!, 28 Jun 2014
I wasn't expecting a lot from this tablet because for that money quality can't be high therefore I was willing to forgive a lot. I wasn't ready for what I received though.

It takes five+ (5+) hours to charge it but it holds battery for little more than one (1) hour. In that hour it will turn itself off at least 2 times. I can't stand it.

When it works it works good, but most of the times doesn't work. Keeps freezing. Sometimes goes itself in shut down procedure that can not be finished. I can't even reset tablet because it keeps freezing or trying to shut down itself. WTF?

I am minutes away from returning this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely dissapointed, 19 Oct 2013
I bought this for my son and it is completely unusable, takes forever to do a simple thing like loading an app, very sluggish. 70 down the toilet!