4.0 out of 5 stars A good little gadget for the money
I work in the construction industry and wanted a cheap no nonsense tablet that:-
1) I could use to download and view drawings and documents.
2) Send and receive E-Mail on the go via MiFi
3) Would not cause floods of tears if it was damaged, lost or stolen whilst using in a far from perfect environment.

This little baby has ticked all the above...
Published 5 months ago by g bridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Review
(EDIT: THE FOLLOWING REVIEW WAS FOR THE OLD NATPC ECONOMY SINGLE CORE TABLET, NOT THE DUAL CORE VERSION NOW DISPLAYED IN ITS PLACE!)
This review is going to be a realistic review showcasing the product with accurate information and contents that people looking to buy this tablet will find useful. So lets get started:

First of all, I purchased the item and...
Published 13 months ago by Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Review, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: 9" Upgraded Dual Core Android Tablet PC - 5 point Capacitive Display Touchscreen 1024 x 600 with DUAL CAMERAS - Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - HDMI (Personal Computers)

First of all, I purchased the item and recieved an email saying the estimated delivery date was over 3 weeks away, however, the tablet arrived in 2 days, so dont fully rely on your estimated delivery date.
On opening, the item was well packaged and correct.
Inside the box contained the tablet itself, charger with UK pins, and a microUSB to USB cable x2 (One to connect male to male, one for male to female) as well as an instruction booklet (in illegible English to an extent its almost funny to read)

The Tablet itself: Well built, looks stylish and feels good to hold. Takes about 20 seconds to boot up and initialise for use, and contains base apps such as flash player, youtube, facebook and the official Google Play Store. The resolution of the screen is average, not high quality but decent enough to make out good detail. Apps run fine, however, if you are someone who enjoys gaming, then this tablet is not for you. Simple graphical games such as angry birds, fruit ninja and similar games it can handle fine, but anything above this more graphically intense, such as Dead Trigger, Deer hunter 2014 or 3d ,fast paced or resource hungry games will still open ok and run, but the tablet cannot handle the games and the player will experience very laggy gameplay, extremely low fps and if the game demands too much, a total quit to the homepage.

Moving on from the gaming section, the internet sector is fine and good quality. Connecting to WIFI is quick and reliable with a good range, and the speed online is quick and downloads relatively speedy, providing you are not demanding too much at one time from it.

Storage is decent at 8 GB out of the box, with the option for a MicroSD card increasing that size, so storage is excellent and no problem.

Battery: the battery is of average quality, with it taking around 2-3 hours to fully charge. If there is heavy use of the tablet (eg. games, internet use etc) then the battery will deplete in around 3 hours. If used less regularly or left on standby, you can expect it to last around 12-24 hours on one charge.

Camera's: Two camera's, one front and back facing, not very good quality, still can pick up detail but a little grainy and not too special.

Audio: The speaker on the tablet, although alright quality, is relatively quiet and you will have a difficult time even on full volume hearing much audio in a populated place. Earphone slot is available though and provides decent audio.

Speed of tablet as a whole: Don't expect lighting quick reactions. Although relatively speedy on the home screen, once you start using apps and navigating around, it will slow down a little, (eg. taking 1-3 seconds to respond after tapping something, or freezing for about 5 seconds if there is some multiple operations occurring).
Good quality touchscreen, multitouch and responsive, however, has no proper protection initially so be prepared to clean the screen regularly.

All in all, an average android tablet that is actually a good deal at the price, however, "you get what you pay for"

Pro's:

Well built, stylish tablet
Good internet connectivity, range and speed
Decent storage with option for plenty more
Good speed providing there is not too much multitasking operations ongoing
An excellent tablet for the price payed.

Cons:
Slow graphics and tablet processor, definately not a gaming tablet for any graphically enjoyable games.
Battery life depletes considerably quickly with use.
Average camera's, not good for quality photos or videos.
Audio speaker alright in a noise reduced environment, poor volume level in populated areas (Good with headphones however)
Occasional slowing down of tablet.

And there you have it, an unbiased, realistic review of this tablet. I will be happy to answer any further questions regarding the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little gadget for the money, 19 Jun 2014
1) I could use to download and view drawings and documents.
2) Send and receive E-Mail on the go via MiFi

This little baby has ticked all the above boxes.

Okay when I view and scroll around/ resize A1 and A0 sized drawings the screen is a bit blocky but it soon clears.
I have put Microsoft office on it from Google play so I can update schedules, forms and the like on the go rather than having to do it when I get home in the evening and as an added bonus I can copy everything onto an external SD card for easy use between different devices.

The WiFi was easy to set up and is as quick if not better than the laptop indoors.
The battery life seems to be fine for now although time will tell how long that lasts.

I have put BBC i player on it and that works really well but had to get BBC media player as well, 4OD worked straight away with no problems but have not had much luck with ITV player even after getting Adobe air.
It handles basic games well unless you have to tilt the screen to play.
The real big downside to this is the comical tiny chinglish user manual that came with it and the appalling sound quality I also had problems transferring files from the laptop to this to begin with but worked it out in the end.
Online help is hard to come by.

If you want a cheap entry level tablet for the sort of use that I bought this for or to keep a younger child happy then it is a winner.
If you want i-pad performance then i suggest you pay the extra £300 + and buy one but you will not have an external SD slot or be able to use office.

However if you do decide to buy the natpc search around the different sellers to see who has online support and what comes pre installed, the price varies little and you will be up and running sooner.

Hope this helps and I will update if things change for better or worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 April 2013
I ordered on a Wednesday and recieved item buy Thursday!!!! Love it! Mainly use it for gaminig and the kindle app which are all brilliant! I really do love it! My Granadad played with mine and just bought one! Happy happy and he is 65+ so really is easy to use! Even has expandable memory!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars NATPC 9.2 FROM ELECTRONEZE, 14 Nov 2013
I bought this tablet as an extra for when my grandchildren come as I already have a Kindle and didn't want any bother from the litte angels fighting over it,It seems to have worked,..At first I had a problem connecting to WI-FI and so I contacted Electroneze customer services for help,within the hour a nice chap named Arthur e-mailed me and guided be through step by step and in no time at all I was connected,It's good to know that there is still some "good" customer care out there,..thank's ELECTRONEZE but most of all thank's ARTHUR.... Whoops! almost forgot, so far the tablet has done everything I've asked it to do and I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PIECE OF KIT, 22 Nov 2013
Had a problem to start with ,the tablet that I ordered did not arrive ,approched the seller by e.mail about it and he could not have been more help full ,a new one was dispatched (for over night delivery) received next morning ,could not ask for better service than that ,Well done . The Tablet has performed really well and up to now have not had any problems with it ,all though I do think the battery life could be better ,having said that it does not take to long to charge up .So all in all very pleased with the Tablet and feel that I would deal with the same company again .
Dave.Birmingham

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good!, 19 Mar 2013
Rhiain Mort "Rhi Evil" (Liverpool, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this as an attempt to reclaim my Android and Apple phones from my 8 yr old. Like the title says so far so good! Only had it out of the box for a few hours but already I am impressed with the quality of the device for the price. If you are looking for a tablet that you won't have to sell one of your kidneys for then this is the one for you. Will be used mostly for games and Youtube and at this price (£69.99) if it gets broken, i'm not gonna be crying for too long!!

I'll update if there are any problems, but hopefully not.

A quick update... Everything is wonderful. The tablet can be a bit laggy sometimes but obviously I'm not expecting a super speedy system at this price. It's held up to a few knocks and drops with no problems whatsoever and is an absolutely perfect buy for kids. Would definitely recommend this product. And this fantastic seller!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price!, 11 Nov 2013
Bought two of these for my 6yr old and 2yr old who are both app mad! They were bought for Xmas so they havnt actually got them yet,although i have tryed both of them out and downloaded apps on both which was effortless,these tablets are a great size and look much more expensive than they actually are! They are not as fast as a iPad or galaxy tab ect...but anyone expecting that kind of quality needs to be looking at way more expensive tabs.They are by no means slow and screen resolution is really good! I think these are ideal tablets for beginners and children,very easy to use!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine is great!, 4 Oct 2014
Daniel Ayers (Lucca, Italy) - See all my reviews
Bear in mind this is my first Android device. It took me a *long* time to figure out how to use it. I've had it for about 3 weeks now.
It seems really good, remarkable at the price. Everything seems to work correctly. It's plenty responsive enough. Physically it's fine. Screen is clear, sound is what you'd expect from a device this size.
I've not really put the batteries to the test, but leaving it charging overnight seems to give me plenty of usage during the day.

I've got all the usual social network apps loaded & working a treat, it's by my side playing the radio as I type. I've also got a few books on it, various dev-related and misc apps. Out of curiosity I tried a couple of games which seemed fine.
The cameras aren't brilliant, but I suspect pretty much the same as other mobile devices.

The only reason I'm not giving it a 5-star is that the claims for the storage space are a little misleading. It has 1GB internal + 5GB sdcard. Unfortunately many apps insist on sitting on the internal part, which I've now filled up - although this is after installing maybe 20+ apps of varying sizes (tip - in Settings you can shift a lot of things over to the sdcard). For most purposes this shouldn't be an issue.

Overall, I'm very happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 12 Aug 2014
Before I start, I'd just like to clear up, that there has been no problem with the seller, I've actually received a full refund very quickly. The reason I gave this 1 star, is because when it arrived, it didn't work, the charger was unreliable, the tablet turned on but wouldn't get past the Android loading page, the restore function also didn't work, so I had to send it back, because I was unable to get a replacement, I'm unable to give it a good review. When I found the tablet, I thought the specs for the price were very good and the fact it had good reviews tilted me towards my decision to buy it, even though I was a little bit worried about the brand. But the fact I was worried about it being dodgy and when it arrived, it didn't work, isn't a great start for me. Therefore, I don't want to give people the impression it's a good buy from a good rating, you'd at least expect an item that's brand new to work.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 1 July 2014
Although very pleased with the speedy delivery (2 days) was disappointed with the item itself....it was for my son who is more than disappointed as it does nothing but crash all the time to the point of being unusable