on 28 October 2015
I was pleased with this product but upon removing the protective covering to wash, I wished I hadn't. It was disgusting it had two huge stains on the foam ( which by the way is not memory foam) and also had the unpleasantness of seeing two large footprints on the mattress. If you do choose to go ahead and buy this product, please, please, please check under the removable mattress cover. This product does not even deserve to have the one star.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2015
Matress does not recover its shape after a few months of use - I weigh 11 stone, I'm not heavy, yet the matress is permanently bowl shaped now - DO NOT BUY!!! Waste of money as I have now bought a new matress!
on 17 April 2015
I bought two Mattresses for my sister and I, it arrived as it said, received a message too. the only thing was, I bought two and they LOOK and FEEL DIFFERENT, the other one was more firmer, more high quality looking, the other one on the other side, which were im sleeping on right now, its too soft kind of like just a normal sponge, its not as firm that its NOT suppoting my back AT ALL it goes down too much that my back is too curved when i sleep and I WAKE UP WITH BACK ACHE. just careful guys.

BEDZONLINE:
PLEASE REPLY TO MY MESSAGE AS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS PROBLEM, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU GUYS HAVE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FOAM I CANNOT SLEEP PROPERLY AND ITS HURTING MY BACK.
on 20 October 2014
This mattress is clearly not meant for every day use. I have only had it for a month, and it has already sunk in the middle to the point where I am almost lying on my bed frame. Cannot recommend.
on 15 March 2015
Warning!! Do not waste your money. I fell for all these reviews thinking im getting a great mattress. However its very cheap and definitely not memory foam. It is very firm for first few days. And then the matress becomes so out of shape its like sleeping in a bean bag. Save yourself the hassle and buy a decent mattress. I believe most of the reviews on here are either fake. Or people have given them after a day or two of use. Iv had this mattress for over 3months.
on 5 June 2013
Bought two of these for my boys bunk beds and they are superb, both in quality and the unbelievable price, might go back and order a double.
44 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 May 2013
lovely mattress and very comfy. Havent had backache since I got it. Great mattress at a great price (64.99) I would highly recommend it :-)
on 4 June 2013
well worth the price!!!
just as good as the expensive option.
needed airing for several days.
delieved on time and easily packed.
on 6 September 2013
Really impressed with the product good value and very comfy. It arrived on time and exactly as described . My son normally has a memory foam topper but this is no longer needed
on 15 July 2014
please do not buy. the product is not the same as advertised . the real product is cheap-budget 3ft mattress with no memory foam or pillow ,waste of money. also the service is dodgey, i contacted the seller and made a case but he closed it shortly on the same day. i cant believe how many 5 stars reviews this has, fake reviews? also surprised that no one has sued him yet for incorrect information,price and description. maybe because the amount is not that big. anyway i will be complaining to amazon and trading standard institute.