5.0 out of 5 stars Wish we had bought one ages ago!
We absolutely love this shower! It's powerful and it looks very good in our new bathroom! So good we have bought another for our new en-suite. The first one had a piece missing but I-bath soon sent the piece out.
Published 3 months ago by Ali23

1.0 out of 5 stars I had to return this item as it did not ...
I had to return this item as it did not say it had to go inside the wall, & I needed it on the outside.
Published 1 month ago by Nanny

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish we had bought one ages ago!, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Round Bar Mixer Shower Set Thermostatic Valve with 8" Shower Head + Hand Held (DIY & Tools)

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 1 Jun 2014
Worth the money looks good and works well delivery was as stated hopefully lots of showers to look forward to

4.0 out of 5 stars My boiler is nothing special but the pressure/temp is good. My one gripe with it is the pipe ..., 11 Aug 2014
Lovely product, been using it for a few weeks now and it works a treat. My boiler is nothing special but the pressure/temp is good. My one gripe with it is the pipe that goes from the mixer to the head is a good 1/2" out of plumb when mounted and the only way to bring it in to plumb would be to bring the mixer outward sand be looking at the brass fittings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Fantastic shower, excellent value for money & it looks amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
arrived on time and as described

1.0 out of 5 stars I had to return this item as it did not ..., 1 Aug 2014