on 26 July 2009
The bag is very large and comfortably fits 2 adults. It has two zips either side and they are approx 2 foot in length from the top of the bag. The sleeping bag it's self is warm, if only for summer time, but very much value for money for the price. It also easily fits back into the carry bag.
on 24 July 2009
Bit dissapointed with this item as I expected a 300gsm sleeping bag and received a 250gsm bag. Not as warm as I wanted. Already have bags that don't keep us warm enough. Amazon were great as usual and quickly sent a replacement and I returned the original. Unfortunately, the replacement was exactly the same! Turns out the 300 XL is no longer available even though its still advertised and you now get the 250 sent out. Couldn't face sending the second one back so stuck with it now! Doh!!
on 30 August 2010
This double sleeping bag is great for summer time. We were really snug. Don't think it would be quite warm enough in spring or autumn but you'd only need to add a blanket on the top. It is a great buy for the money.
on 11 July 2016
The sleeping bag arrived well wrapped and looked like a good size ahead of our camping trip. I wasn't sure how much I was going to be re-using in the future so bought pretty much the second cheapest available.

Whilst it was suitable for the two nights we used it to would seem that we are going to have to spend more money to buy a more expensive one. Whilst it did keep you warm there was very little flexibility.Only only side had a zip so my other half woke up in the middle of the night feeling a little trapped and warm (no sticking you leg out the duvet). Also the inside is a similar material to the out, so not pleasant if you get a bit warm. In the end we had to open it up and use it like a blanket, which was fine.

As I say I would recommend if you are looking for a double sleeping bag either take a duvet or spend more money on one which is larger, cotton lined, double sided zip.
on 21 July 2016
Used over this week end on my first ever camping trip, did the job nicely. Nice and roomy, plenty of room to turn over without being constricted - perfect for 1 person!!
Not sure how warm it would keep me in colder temperature but this week end was rather warm and this was nice and warm at night.
Been washed twice now: Before going because I wanted it to smell clean and fresh and on return because it got hot. Washes well - no problem so far.
on 13 November 2014
It's cheap and practical. Me and my girlfriend used it, but doubled up with blankets and extra clothes during a cold-ish Summer night.

It's probably more useful for having round the house for guests.
on 20 June 2010
Excellent value for money. Just what we were looking for. Really good quality.
on 4 May 2011
Great quality, great size. Packs away in a stuff bag with no effort. Comfortable and well worth the price. Only thing to consider is that it is not for really cold nights. Would advise a fleece liner if going away other time than Summer. Very pleased with my choice.
on 1 July 2014
Thought this would be far more comfortable that a single, totally justified. Cannot believe how much more comfortable a double is over a single. recommend everyone gets a double.....
on 19 April 2011
This is actually quite a padded sleeping bag. If you're young and in need for a festival then this is awesome. Me and my other hald fit snuggly in it together and your body heat makes it steaming :P great buy for such a cheap thing :D