4.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed...
Great light weight under trousers for use with cycle trousers or waterproofs. Keep you warm, but not too warm. used daily on frosty (-3C) morning cycle commute. Would recommend for most situations, except the previous (-16C) cold snap when you may want to go for the LIFA Warm(pro-wool) version.
Published on 28 Feb 2011 by RussellC823

1.0 out of 5 stars Something is going wrong...
I had a pair of these in 2012 and subjected them to some pretty robust use and misadventure. They served admirably for a few months and then the elastic in the waist went completely - they wouldn't stay up at all, failing on me when I was in the middle of a pretty horrific winter misadventure.

As I am such a fan of the lifa dry tops (these are uniformly...
Published 12 months ago by Victor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed..., 28 Feb 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues, 23 Nov 2013
Tan y ddraig (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Helly Hansen Men's Dry Fly Base Layer Pant (Sports Apparel)
These are great to wear as a base layer in the Winter but beware of the sizing as they are a very very tight fit. I went off the Amazon sizing chart for 34" waist which recommends a medium and they were way too small, so I would go at least a size larger than your normal size if you have muscular legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price - great product, 26 Feb 2012
P. Bolton (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect, kept me warm whilst skiing. Had these on under my ski pants. And even got too hot at times. Very comfortable. I'm 5.10 and 34 inch waist and I bought the medium. They were a good fit. THe fly was handy too. If your looking for some base layers - these are as good as they come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never looked back, 30 Aug 2011
Had these when I was in Brecon Beacons over this last winter (2010/11) and was immensely impressed. Great quality and excellent heat retention without being suffocating. I have the HH baselayer tops too which are equally impressive. I guess some may balk at the price but I think the product will last a good few seasons. Also, you could possibly pick up some spare ones on the back of the end of season sales.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for gym work., 2 Jan 2014
I've used these myself for my gym regime and they are excellent - like a second skin and a perfect way to keep the legs warm on cold winter evenings. So I got a set for my daughter, and she agrees! The material feels special and always allows a full range of movements for all kinds of exercises

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Jun 2014
fit is tight ta the moment so I hope they dont shrink in the wash , very comfortable to wear and the quality seems good

4.0 out of 5 stars Lifa Dry Fly Pant., 7 May 2014
The only difference with this and one I bought in Dunnes Stores many years ago is the fit, this one doesn't come up to you chest.

It's a nice fit the medium for a 32" waist and it's comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helly hansen lifa dry pants, 4 April 2014
Paul M. Campbell (London) - See all my reviews
Happy! I received my lifa dry pants in time for this weeks walks.
Not happy! sports direct have them in my size for a fiver!
That said these are the best baselayers I have tried so far, I walk warm but within minutes of returning home I'm completely dry again. I suppose I should've shopped around a bit more but more time shopping means less time walking. Nuff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and comfortable, 12 Mar 2014
these are my second pair, i use them on cold winter mornings to play sport, they don't restrict my movement at all. had to buy a 2nd set as my Mrs ironed the last ones and melted them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 29 Nov 2013
I purchased these for my partner, he runs everyday.
These type of pants have shrunk in the past by a different maker when washed
But I have not had a problem so far

Yes I would recommend this product to a friend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›