on 2 January 2014
the sound of this system is superb. i didn't expect it to be so great! highly recommended. at one point it made me look behind me as the sound was all over :))
on 30 July 2014
I bought this for the sound system. This is a great low cost way to improve your tv sound system. Todays slim line tvs often lack base and depth. The player is an all region blueray player not a region free player so need to be set to the region required. Check Manufactureres spec. The 3D option works well too. All in all good value for money.
on 22 November 2013
Great way to upgrade your TVs audio output whilst providing a very good DVD player. Comes with a radio tuner, plus provides internet connectivity through your TV and allows you to connect your Hard Drive loaded entertainment as well as your iPhone. The really clever thing is, when connected to your TV via HDMI and the ARC setting, the unit switches on and off automatically when you switch your TV on and off, therefore actually replacing your TV speakers. Don't expect super HiFi deep sound but excellent for the money.
on 6 November 2014
But impressive! I had a Bose 2.1 system, which was three times the price of this, and twice the size. So as I received the delivery (just 25 hours after placing my order!) I was underwhelmed by the size and weight of the parcel.
Unpacking it, it struck me how small the components were in comparison. The subwoofer is small and light, but everything has a fantastic finish. Relatively easy to set up with a Panasonic Viera link to my tv. First thing I did was put a blu ray in.
The depth of the sound was brilliant. Clear, full, deep. Loud! Bit of playing with the settings and it's as good as the Bose. Maybe size isn't everything after all!
on 22 June 2014
Not great for use with an external hard drive for watching films, seems to be very picky with regards to file formats. Sound quality is good and the Netflix shortcut on the remote is a good bonus.
on 8 March 2014
This is ok for the money wouldn't buy again. Sound pretty good. But not all that intuitive and easy to operate. Like the 2.1 speakers. Prefer this to having wires draped round the room.
on 20 December 2013
I liked this as soon as it came out of the box. It took me a while to set up because I've got other gadgets linked to it, such as a Tivo box, AppleTV etc. The helpline were helpful, but only if I spoke to the right person (I called them several times before I got a person who appeared to know what they were talking about).
Now it's installed it has a wonderful, full sound (which can be altered by the many options available). There are umpteen changes available to make, but read the manual before you attempt them as they aren't very intuitive, at least to me they weren't.
I'd definitely recommend this for a small room.
on 11 February 2014
This works very well with my Panasonic smart TV and the internet connection. A very useful CD/DVD player and all controlled by remote - apart from putting discs into the unit!! A good price and delivered quickly - well before estimated time.
on 17 January 2014
I bought this system as I have already got a Panasonic tv and HDD recorder and as usual it is very good quality and the sound is adjustable to your taste...the problem comes when you buy a blu ray that this system doesn't like ( The Great Gatsby ) and no way will it read it. I phoned the Panasonic support line and emailed them and they are as much use as a chocolate teapot...they just said I had the latest firmware version and 'some discs are just incompatible with our systems' , I said that does not give me confidence to buy any more new bluray discs and the response was basically tough s***..not what one expects from a company like Panasonic.. awful
on 27 December 2013
So mum wanted to upgrade her stereo, and I wanted her to have a Ipod... she doesn't have a computer so I linked her Ipod to my account and now she can listen to everything from her ipod through this with an audio lead. Really good sound and as its only 2:1 meaning 2 speakers and sub, its better than the 5:1 with wires everywhere.

Simple to set up, and plays all dvds, which was something we were unsure of!