5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely romance
Ashleigh Spence, cheerleader and prom queen from the right side of town and with the 'in crowd', is in love......
Gina Granbury, from the wrong side of town is in love....... Ashleigh and Gina love each other. They are together for the last two years in high school. Sneaking around and hiding their love. They split up when they go to the same college.
Twenty...
Published on 23 July 2010 by TerryB

3.0 out of 5 stars Predictable but readable holiday romance
No one is hopefully expecting great literature but the usual return to first love is enjoyable. Good sex scenes! Delivers escapist but quickly forgettable read.
Published 14 months ago by sally

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely romance, 23 July 2010
This review is from: Love Waits (Paperback)
Twenty years later, they meet at the high school reunion. Each is still nursing a broken heart that they thought the other had caused. Then the sparks begin to fly. But is it too late?
This is pure romance and reminds me very much of Gerri's earlier romance books. A most enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to read this book!!, 19 Aug 2010
This review is from: Love Waits (Paperback)
This is the best Gerri Hill book so far.Iv read every one of Gerris books so to date and have liked them all,Gulf Breeze being a particular favourite.Then along comes Love Waits and totally takes over as number 1 on the favourite list.The story is so good you will not want to put it down until you have read it all,i know,i was late for work the next day because i did just that!!-I cant wait til the next one-Thanks Gerri.

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite made interesting again, 17 Sep 2010
Nice one Gerri!
OK, here it is. It is a fairly predictable story line. Girl meets girl in High school, fall in love, break up, can't forget each other, meet again, get together again. We have read this before. BUT Gerri Hill is doing an exceptional job here. And, let's be honest, in one way or another we can all relate to the first love bit (in a been there - done that - and got that T-shirt kinda way). Even though you know where the story goes, you will still find yourself not wanting to stop reading until you're through it. It's engaging, romantic (in a non horrible way) and charming. More please!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 10 Sep 2010
Nicola Clark "Bluesy2shoes" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Waits (Paperback)
This was my favorite book by far of Gerri's!! I really enjoyed reading it - so much so, I read it in a day as I couldn't put it down! Fantastic book. The story kept me glued to the pages, made me laugh out loud and was just a great all round book. Especially as there were a few more pages to read :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 8 Sep 2010
This review is from: Love Waits (Paperback)
what a book, it was awesome! i actually read it in a night, due to it being so good.

the love story is really good and was sad that it was something silly that split them up all those years ago, good to see that love is still strong after 20 years apart :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Love Waits (Kindle Edition)
My favourite Gerri Hill book to date, although I have yet to work my way through her whole catalogue of books. I haven't read one that has disappointed me so far but this one is seriously enjoyable. I found it extremely difficult to put down and finished it over two days of snatched moments reading late into the night, over coffee in various locations, and instead of doing my ironing! Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 30 May 2014
Stair "Stair" (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Waits (Kindle Edition)
Aww shucks, it's so romantic and I felt so good at the end; a classic feel good, romantic read, with good characterisation and a lovely ending. I would love to read about them meeting up with Carla & Pat, as I love their characters too (Gulf Breeze).
All in all a great read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Title, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Love Waits (Kindle Edition)
Very enjoyable read. As with all Miss Hills books the characters are easy to warm too. The story line keeps you guessing right to the very end. I think I read it in jig time couldn't put it down once I started it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Love Waits (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down. It's such a beautiful story and so well written. Gerri Hill just does it for me everytime but this is defiantly one of my favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Love Waits (Kindle Edition)
As usual with Hill's work the characters are well developed and believable - but for me one of the main parts of the story - the reason why the couple broke up all those years ago - doesn't ring true. The idea that two people that love each other would give that up without really talking about it is, for me, hard to believe. That said the story is good, well written and Im sure i will read it again.

Love Waits