5.0 out of 5 stars ONE DIRECTION OUR BAND OUR STORY
One Direction where we are Our Band Our Story
This book is a xmas gift for my thirteen year old Granddaughter she loves one Direction and has seen them in concert,so I'm sure she will love the book.
The book was packaged well and good value
Published 17 months ago by doreen

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
I am a humongous 1d fan but this was a disaPpointment - all they say is how they r friends and never fight , you could do find better insight into their lives f or free on youtube so .........................
Published 11 months ago by PGrigio

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE DIRECTION OUR BAND OUR STORY, 6 Dec. 2013
One Direction where we are Our Band Our Story
The book was packaged well and good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Savings!, 17 Sept. 2013
I brought this book for my younger sister. My sister was pondering whether to purchase this book in Asda for £9, then I offered to look online, so I did...I saved her £2 and also it arrived the next day by 9am. In my opinion I think this is excellent service and within present current financial circumstances, £2 is a great saving. Just shows shopping around is key!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Price, 25 Sept. 2013
Elizabeth P. Mckenzie (Paisley, Renfrewshire) - See all my reviews
Excellent price for a birthday present that will be well read and well loved by a one direction fan. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love 1D!, 9 Sept. 2013
Very good however a corner of a page was folded when I received it and it suppose to be brand new. That is my only criticism. I love how cheap it was too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute must-have for every One Direction fan, 10 Nov. 2013
Denis Vukosav - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
If you are living on planet Earth it isn't possible that you didn't heard for teenage band One Direction. This book is advertised as the only official book published by band them and it's describing their career in last 2 years.

The book speaks about their fans and places where they performed on their tour but it also gives more details about group members, their reflections, ups and downs through short but brilliantly successful career.

I bought this book as a gift to one big One Direction fan and she was extremely thrilled with it. Besides all abovementioned, the book is packed with band photographs, in my opinion maybe a bit too much but whole book design and presentation would be great for their fans, for sure.

Although I cannot confirm personally, although I admire their success, I'm sure this book is absolute must have for every One Direction fan. Due to that I can fully recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Aug. 2013
Superb price for a brilliant book. My daughter is very happy with this book. The photos are great and book has lots of info in. A must have for any directioner!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 11 May 2014
This review is from: One Direction: Where We Are (100% Official): Our Band, Our Story (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars One Direction, 30 Jan. 2014
Very good value for money. Arrived in time in good condition. My grand daughter was absolutely thrilled with it which is what matters/

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap but good, 21 Oct. 2013
my daughter loved it and i think that the price is very cheap for such a luxury edition.if your child is a 1d fan this book is a must.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 20 Mar. 2014
As expected, liked by the recipient standard story, easy to read, personal experience, nice quality book recommended for all 1d fans