5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite book out of the series yet!
This is the penultimate book in this thrilling series and it is by best my favorite. We see a little more Darquesse action whilst the war between mages rages. Whilst this book is my favorite I must admit tthat I was sad when we lost a few of our characters and was thoroughly shocked to discover who the man with the golden eyes was (finally). I can't wait for the final...
Published 15 months ago by Anna Kolacz

3.0 out of 5 stars Last Stand of Dead Men - The Book of the Film?
I feel really bad to be the first person to give a 3-star review. I honestly do. I bought the first SP book a few months after it came out back in 2007 to experiment with a new book. I loved it, and ever since I haven't been able to get enough of SP. The reason I loved that first book so much wasn't because of the story (which was brilliant, don't get me wrong there), but...
Published 15 months ago by I'mARider

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely one of the best of Derek Landy's books, 28 Nov 2014
Absolutely heart-wrenching to read; I don't want to give too much away though so I won't say any more on the matter.

Definitely one of the best of Derek Landy's books. . . (wait I say that about all his books!); I just can't believe how many emotions I went through whilst reading this - it was an absolute roller coaster!
I'm so excited about reading the next one, but I'm dreading it a little too because I don't want to see my favourite characters leave!

Skulduggery and Valkyrie till the end!

(Absolutely loved how we got to see China develop as a character!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Maleficent Seven before this one!, 1 Aug 2014
Iain Purdie (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Definitely for the more mature 11+ reader due to the violence, but a great story all the same. Loads of characters, plenty of story arcs, backstabbing, twists, turns and so forth - and the trademark humorous dialogue.

One point - if you're reading the series through then make sure you read The Maleficent Seven immediately prior to this one. It's kind of like volume "7a" and events within it affect those within "Last Stand..." and are referred to within it. Which is annoying as I've not read "TMS" yet. Grr.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything is awesome, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Last Stand of Dead Men (Skulduggery Pleasant, Book 8) (Skulduggery Pleasant series) (Kindle Edition)
this book for me has been the night of the requiem. there is no way possible that i can describe this in words but apart from that this series has been amazing from start to finish. this is adventure has been mind blowing for me.

The Dying Of The Light will be the announcemnt for the ultimate battle against darquesse and i really hope that it will meet my requirements.

the finale will tear you in two!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars *sniffle* whyyyyy, 23 Aug 2014
I love this book and have read all the others in order and I hate because......... the spoiler gods have forbidden me from telling you but if you have read the book you will know what I mean. I think this books plot is a nice change from the regular end of the world scenarios, and the development of China and Skulduggery is really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 13 Aug 2014
I loved this book well all of these books and can't wait for the next one. I would recommend this to anyone as it is for all ages. I rated it 5 stars because I love this book so much with all the fantasy and magical things I love books like that but this series is the best so far that i have ever read

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing astonishing, 15 July 2014
I saw him in dublin reading this book and I thought these books look m

I saw him reading this book in dublin it looked amazing so I but the series and I got hooked its brilliant and I would definitely recommend this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
My son loves these books and equally this one with all its twists and turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Bought for my son he liked the boook

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece of writing, ends on a good old cliffhanger. Good job! :), 6 July 2014
Great job by Derek Landy, great ups and downs. The best book of the series so far! Very well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book From a Great Series, 28 Jun 2014
Another great book in the trilling Skulduggery Pleasant series from Derek Landy I have read every book and I laugh at all of them. I’m so sad that this is the last book; I will need to find another series to read. I have all the books since book 1.

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›