4.0 out of 5 stars Callaway are right. Thjese birdes really fly.
I am not a big hitter and felt that I needed all the help I could get on the golf course. Looked at balls from different manufacturers and decided what i was prepared to spend. I like Callaway golf balls and decided to try these out. The have given me more distance withe every shot. Very pleased.
Published on 1 May 2013 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars The Balls i received were overprints of a logo or ...
The Balls i received were overprints of a logo or club, and about 1/3 of the ball was a big black dot. totally unusable. the seller took them back straight away and refunded the money, so prob an oversight on their part.
Published 4 months ago by Steve

4.0 out of 5 stars Callaway are right. Thjese birdes really fly., 1 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Yep, they're golf balls, 27 Aug. 2014
Round, dimpled and white, these are ideal golf balls for anyone looking for a hack on the links. I am able to slice, top and hook these just as well as I do any other ball. They are also simple to lose; I simply swing the club badly and - poof - they're gone.

Key feature - they say Warbird on them, which makes them sound really cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super balls!, 17 Sept. 2013
These are great value enjoyable golf balls for everyday use and competitions. I recommend to all mid and high handicappers

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 30 May 2014
Having just got back into playing golf after a 10 year break, I was looking for some new balls.

After reading lots of reviews, with terms such as 'soft feel' and 'distance', I didn't really have a clue what I needed. I didn't need anything super-duper and didn't want to risk buying any dud lakeballs.

Decided to go for this ball based on the reviews, mid-price point and the knowledge that this is a good brand.

So far so good. Have lost a couple already (sad face) but they are great!

Would I buy these again? I think I'd like to buy another brand next, just so I can compare (probably the Srixons), but I'm guessing after that I would buy these again as I don't see how any other ball can be significantly better with my current ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good ball, 16 Mar. 2014
being someone who is improving his golf thought it was time too follow advice from others and play with the one type of ball, chose callaway to go with the clubs I use and pleased I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous quality and great presentation, 26 Aug. 2014
Bought as a gift and have been told they're excellent balls!! I have bought these on two occasions for gifts and both times they've come in really lovely boxes that make it look high end- perfect if you're buying for someone else. No cheap naff boxes as the others I've seen in the shops. As the people I've bought them for tend to play often and only use the best, these are ideal. They even asked for some more for their bday and Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box - Golf Ball, 16 Mar. 2015
Anyone with an average handicap to a causal player with find these balls more than adequate. I may not be very good at golf but I hit them and they have the chance to go straight sometimes. Thats good enough for me. They seem to be made of a good quality and I am more than happy with the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Balls i received were overprints of a logo or ..., 17 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Something new, 28 Aug. 2013
Never tried these balls before, but they were recommended by a friend. Delivered n time & at a good price. Used the first one this week & I now know the difference between a good ball & the ones I used to have in my bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ball at a great price, 19 Dec. 2013
J. Nicol (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
These are very decent balls, perhaps not your Pro V1's, but a decent ball which is good for use around the greens and goes a fair distance too, good to hit with irons, so a good all-rounder, and tremendous value.

Callaway Hex Warbird Golf Balls