4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but can be uncomfortable
Published 14 months ago by C. M. Neary

3.0 out of 5 stars cumbersome
Wouldn't wear this unless i was desperate but it does work. It gives plenty of support and is fairly comfortable to wear.
Published 8 months ago by Dolittle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but can be uncomfortable, 6 Jun 2013
C. M. Neary - See all my reviews
I had a perferated disc in my lower spine which caused me severe pain. I checked out the supports available and found anything with the word "Sport" in it cost three times more than this lumbar support. Perhaps I was wearing it a little low but I would suggest that you dont wear it without a t-shirt under it as it can chaffe your rib cage when you walk and cause friction burns.
Other than that minor gripe its good value for money and certainly alleviated my back pain.

I'd definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Back Support, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Breathable Back Support - Medical Grade - Lumbar Brace. Size: L = 32-38 inches
Breathable Back Support Medical Grade Lumbar Brace. Size: L = 32-38 inches

I was pleasantly surprised how good this back support is. The back support is supportive and being breathable means you do not get hot and sweaty.
I have tried the support with and without a base layer to see about "chaffing" on the skin and I can say wearing the support either way works extremely well.
Wearing this item whilst sitting at a desk does indeed help your posture and prevents you slouching which can be a cause of lower back pain.

So I would highly recommend this product to anyone suffering back pain.
With a reasonable price and good service this product does exactly what it states in the product description

5.0 out of 5 stars Back support! GREAT., 7 Aug 2013
This was a much better product than expected, plenty of support & has removable inserts.
Arrived quickly.
Has plenty of adjustment.

4.0 out of 5 stars support, 9 July 2013
did exactly what it said on the tin, provided the much needed support I required, very handy with the added cross bracing

5.0 out of 5 stars Back saver, 9 Jan 2014
My husband has suffered with back pain for some time. Tried this instead of painkillers. It gives good support. Protects the back whilst bending at work. Very good fit. Glad we bought it

5.0 out of 5 stars A great support, 8 Dec 2013
I brought this for my 13yr old who suffers with a bad back, it has been brilliant, easy to remove and store in her school bag, its light weight, with the option of the metal rods in or not, and can be worn under her trousers easily. Good for the price too

4.0 out of 5 stars lower back support, 27 Nov 2013
Good all round support. Comfortable to wear under clothing. Would recommend after seeking medical advice from physiotherapist. Not advised for long-term useage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 12 July 2014
Very uncomfulable

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
VERY RELIABLE SERVICE PARCEL WAS RECEIVED UNTIME THE PRODUCT IS VERY GOOG I WOULD RECOMEND

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 July 2014
does what it says gives firm effective support