on 19 July 2013
Most of the content requires payment to view it - what is the point of a free app if you have to pay to make it do what you need it tool?
on 15 April 2013
Rather than accepting one paper's version of a news item you can view several different versions of the same item. You can then make your own judgement as to which is the version you think is the correct one, or the one you prefer!
There is a good number of news sources to choose from, and the app is easy to use. Well worthwhile.
on 22 May 2013
A very handy and easily accessible app.which provides some fine details of the latest new and stories..Useful if I'm in a hurry and haven't time to read a full newspaper version.
on 16 October 2013
Another bum deal, download failed to appear, typical Amazon balls up. No stars would be my guess but I had to give one. Minus would be more to the point.
on 29 March 2013
A very good product allowing instant access to many sources of news and sports information.Very useful when travelling or when on holiday allowing one to be aware all the time of recent news and events.
on 30 September 2013
can sort out which papers i want to read without this app
don't see the point of the app
just search your favourite newspaper
on 8 September 2013
Total waste of money get all the sites for free with a little effort without this app.save your money for something else
on 19 June 2013
really good just enough news great 2 hours read,folk,s who do not have a paper every day should get this daily news,(i do get a paper)but still enjoy
on 30 July 2013
What could I say , I love reading, so spend a lot of time doing just that , I enjoy my Telegraph evry day and I sit and enjoy this uk newspaper on the kindle it gives me another two hours of news that is not in my paper, Love it I give it 11 out of 10
on 24 March 2013
Not very good ad I downloaded uk newspapers for free months ago and expected more when paying for it but its no different. The Daily Express does not fully display it used to! Download the free app dont waste your money like me!!!!!