Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.29

on 10 June 2013
I couldn't put this book down once I started to read as I needed to know what happened since the other books in the series.
on 13 April 2013
Another fantastic book in the Afterlife series. Well written story following the story of Meghan. I for one will be sorry that this the last book on the series. Brilliantly written with a intriguing story that keeps you wanting to read more.
on 3 November 2013
brilliant book. I got the first 3 in the series free and I have to say if any more books were made I would buy them. I stumbled onto these and absolutely love them.
on 6 May 2013
If you have read Afterlife books 1 to 3, then reading book 4 is a must. The books make you consider further why some things happen in your life.
on 28 September 2013
I read all 4 books in the afterlife saga. They are some of the best books I have ever read. Looking forward to reading more by Willow Rose
on 29 April 2013
Once I started reading this set of books I couldn't put my kindle down . Even my cross stitching had to wait! Thank you Willow !!
on 2 April 2013
Well worth reading this series addicting from start to finish only wish there were more in the series ....again awesome
on 24 May 2013
I was totally hooked on this series, this book was a fantastic ending to a great storyline. Would highly recommend it!
on 6 April 2013
Yes I read all 4 .. I was glued .you sort of guessed who the bad person is but you needed to see it in print..
on 19 October 2013
I did enjoy this read it on holiday not for everyone especially if you have strong beliefs.I did feel it was a weak Harry potter type novel series and had to purchase last book which I have yet to complete !
Rambles a bit but I guess I liked it because part of me wants to believe there is a better afterlife .