5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Perfect for my 8 year old! He loves the stopwatch function. He does wear it on the smallest hole and he's quite large for his age. If it helps, it's huge on my 6 year old and falls off. Wouldn't suggest it for a child below 8 years old.
Published 24 months ago by Jasmine

2.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted a week.....
Published 20 months ago by nollaig

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Ravel Boys/Kids Digital LCD Sports Watch - Gift Boxed - Multi Functional- 14-20cm Strap - 3ATM (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars A functional and low cost watch for a child, 31 May 2013
My son hasn't had this watch for very long, but so far its working fine. The instruction provided does not fit with the model I bought, but its quite easy to work out the functions of the watch. The only problem, but not a big one, is that the strap a bit big for my 8 year old.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted a week....., 18 July 2013
I bought this for my son, it arrived on a Thursday, nicely packaged and presented. He really liked the display and the stopwatch function. However by the following Wednesday the display had gone blank, tried changing the battery but it made no difference. He was using it splashing around in the water so it obviously is not very waterproof.It was a cheap watch, but I expected it to last longer than a week! It would cost as much to return it as I paid for it- so I've bought him a new watch, but from a different manufacturer.

3.0 out of 5 stars conveniently priced watch, 13 Jun. 2013
I chose this watch for my son as it was a good price, unfortunately ours arrived broken, but was returned and refunded immediately. Amazon customer services are brilliant.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch but wrong instructions my son has not ..., 15 July 2014
Nice looking watch but wrong instructions my son has not worn the watch as it is impossible to alter the time wish I had read all reviews as this seems to be a problem that others have had. Would not buy again from this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 27 Sept. 2013
I bought this watch for my 12 year old son and I have to say i was very impressed with it. My son loves it too ideal size for his age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 26 July 2013
Very happy with the purchase - it looks like a far more expensive watch and my nine year old is thrilled. Does exactly what it says!

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 23 Sept. 2013
Watch was fine but instructions on how to set the date and time did not match the product - which is a pity. Needs sorting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 5 Sept. 2013
I was a little worried it was so cheap, but I brought it for my 11 year old son and he thinks its great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Instructions do not matchwatch. It is impossible to set the time or ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Instructions do not match watch. It is impossible to set the time or even to work out which view is the actual time! Not sure if the problem is the watch or the supplier but I wish I had paid closer attention to the reviews before I bought it. Ironically I chose this one because it looked simple enough for my son to use. Absolute rubbish. I would suggest you do not buy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›