5.0 out of 5 stars Good peice of kit.
Published 11 months ago by Pat Murphy

3.0 out of 5 stars I was Really satisfied - But not durable
Really satisfied at the beginning, but after some months of travel stiches and fabric are falling apart! It's well designed, big but tight on the body and with possibility to make it smaller or to extend it, light enough for the size. More details and the full review on ----> "Nomad Travellers"
Published 13 months ago by Davide

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good peice of kit., 12 Mar. 2014
This is a good peice of kit for the price. Very comfortable for what I carry. To date I am very happy with how it feels on my back which includes very long days. I use it as a day bag and yes it is large bag but for my particular mountain activity I require plenty space for safety, team gear including bulky stuff. It is ideal for this. The material is strong and has taken some abuse.
My one negative is the zips catch sometimes on the material covering them. This can be sorted but compaired to mill type bags that take all sort of abuse without any fuss this is a minus. However for the price I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Travel Bag, 23 July 2014
I've just finished a month trip around Europe, and I can safely say that these two bags have been an absolute pleasure to use. Plenty of room, portable, straps are secure and comfy, with the zips being of a very high standard. The 65L bag was perfect for me and it catered for everything I needed to carry in it. The best bag I've bought for travelling. id recommend this to anyone looking to travel and do it in comfort and security.

A Brilliant bag, I’m chuffed I bought it for my trip!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, and good quality, 20 July 2014
I've not had this long so can't speak to the endurance qualities, but this is an excellent size traveller's rucksack, the inners are well laid out and there's a separate lower compartment for wet/dirty clothing, etc. Plenty of pockets all over the bag, including a handy small one on the waist strap that could be used for easy access to travel documents/itineraries etc preventing the usual off-load of rucksack to search for tickets.

Straps are well padded, so comfort should be good while lugging it over distances. As a replacement for a much loved and now pretty dead rucksack that has seen plenty of travelling I'm very pleased with this.

3.0 out of 5 stars I was Really satisfied - But not durable, 14 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Rucksack, 19 Mar. 2014
Its been to Thailand and back already with no problems, good size and tough. We have not found any problems with it yet

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy for serious trekking it won't hold more than 20kg, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Highlander Discovery Rucksack (Sports)
This was my first large backpack ever because I was going to do the Kungsleden in Sweden. When it arrived I thought i'ld made a pretty good deal for the price, but oh boy how I was wrong.
My trip would normally last 10 days of tenting so I had 8kg of food packed and 14kg of gear including my tent, sleeping bag and other neccessities. So far so good, it all fitted neatly in the bag.

When I started walking the trail, the first problem I noticed was that the straps would slip under the weight so every 5kms or so I had to pull the shoulder and waist straps. This annoyed the hell out of me but worst things could of happened.
The second thing was the rain cover which I needed desperately because my whole trip it rained/snowed and hailed. I din't think of testing it out before my trip so when I pulled it out I noticed it wasn't one with an elastic band put with cords you had to pull. Again no problem but the cords slipped as well so my shit got wet...
After my first night sleep I was repacking my stuff and when I wanted to pick it up to start walking the side fabric just ripped exposing some of my things. Okay it is a cheap backpack but it should be able to at least carry 22kg.
After my second night I had to cross a snowcovered mountainridge and in the middle of a snowstorm on the top of the mouintain the plastic buckle holding one of the shoulderstraps just broke right off!!! I almost fell down 5 meters but could grab a nearby rock and tied the 2 pieces of shoulderstrap together.
After 2 more days of walking my shoulder got really sore from the rubbing and all my gear was wet so I went back to the point where I came from 5 days to soon.

Never again will I buy a cheap backpack of the internet, I now have a Fjallraven Kajka 75 and let me tell you what a pleasure it is to have a backpack that keeps it shape even under heavy loads. DON'T save your money by buying a cheap backpack!!!
I learned the hard way...

Luckily it was within my 30 day warranty so I got refunded

5.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect for my trip to Thailand, 1 Feb. 2015
This was perfect for my trip to Thailand, Singapore and Cambodia. Big enough to fit about a weeks worth of clothes plus things like suntan lotion, wash bag and a mini medical stock. If your looking at carrying more i would go for the bigger option. I found the metal back rod uncomfortable and it seemed to push the bag away from my back but it can easily be removed and was much more comfortable with it gone. The bag seems durable enough with no damage after 6 flights and several choppy boat rides aswell as being generally hiked around in.

Plenty of little compartments which are handy for quick access to something small and the waterproof cover was a bonus when it rained in Thailand. The only downside is the easy access zip to the lower compartment of the bag which is very handy, but you have to be careful that the material around it does not get caught in the zip

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Rucksack at Good Value, 20 May 2014
Bought this to go off to Thailand with, not used it yet but on inspection it's exactly the right size looks like it has loads of room, pockets and is comfortable on the back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Pack, 28 Dec. 2014
My this product was well worth it. It took at least a week worth of clothing and it was very strong and supportive during the entire trip.

It has a lot of compartments and even has a rain cover just in case it rains.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does fit nice in overhead bins and serves it's purpose non the ..., 18 Dec. 2014
The zippers are not strong, and after using it for 4 days it is already ripping. Not what I was expecting for the price I paid. It does fit nice in overhead bins and serves it's purpose non the less.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›