Colour Name: Black|Style Name: Lightning Connector|Change

on 31 December 2012
I ordered this Sunday afternoon and it arrived Monday morning even though I had opted for free delivery which stated 3to5 days! I was astounded when the delivery man arrived as I couldn't think what it could be, not thinking for one minute it was my Bose sound dock. Well done Amazon.
It was up and running within minutes and we were very impressed with the quality of sound, it is neat and easy to move around and will make our dated music centre redundant.
on 25 June 2013
Sound quality fab we play it all the time. Only one criticism, the bit you pop your iPod in is a bit flimsy, we leave our pod in but would imagine might get a bit iffy, taking out & putting back repeatedly
on 17 September 2014
and looks goodBose has a great sound
on 29 December 2012
I bought this for a party and I was worried the sound would distort at high levels. It doesn't distort but sounds clear at all levels. A great, portable piece of kit.
on 8 January 2016
Delivered on tome and sounds great.
on 18 June 2014
Unfortunately the product was faulty , the moment I plugged it in after 2 second there was a loud sound and then my iPod got frozen, I thought that my iPod is gone. Anyways this particular product was faulty but I am sure the others wouldn't as heard a lot of great review about this. Must say Amazon has always been great for returning the items, I have returned it and it was collected by Amazon, now waiting for a refund so that I can buy a new one.
on 1 January 2015
Lovely sound. Very simple to use.
on 10 March 2015
Excellent quality really pleased
on 24 January 2015
fantastic sound and easy to use
on 2 January 2013
Sound was great, my Husband was really happy with it! Good looking system, fits in with any decor, in any room