5.0 out of 5 stars Def helps
He was a wreck before this. I was sceptical but I'd recommend for a teething baby any day. Soft stones, good safe clasp.
Published 10 months ago by Sarah Lindsay Ellis

1.0 out of 5 stars Child Friendly? I think not
This necklace broke almost straight away, not suitable for the teething baby and toddles it is supposed to help. Very dissapointing
Published 2 months ago by Laura Ticehurst

5.0 out of 5 stars Def helps, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: 31-32cm Raw Genuine Baltic Amber Necklace - Child Baby size - Multicolor Unpolished Beads - Soothes and Calms Teething pain Naturally (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent necklace, 14 April 2014
I'm a mum of 2. I first heard bought this necklace when my son was 1 year old. I really liked these beads and wanted to help him soothe the pain from his growing teeth. I also liked its size, just right for babies and small children. he absolutely loved it! even now that he is 4, he still wears it and doesn't want to give it to his 11 months old brother, so I bought it again. I definitely recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Child Friendly? I think not, 10 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Item sent did not resemble the photo at all, 18 May 2014
I ordered the multi coloured amber necklace. I was not sent this product but a different one with all beads the same colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 6 Mar 2014
Fast delivery. Lovely quality necklace. I think it's helping calm him, he's teething his molars and have tried everything! And it also looks really cute on him too, bonus!

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY POOR QUALITY, 5 Mar 2014
All the stones are in very irregular shape, with sharp edges and my son refused to wear it because is not comfortable for him. My older son had a necklace which was perfectly rounded and polished and wore it without any issues. Worked wonders and it was cheaper than this one. Waste of money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results in 24 hours, 27 Feb 2014
I recieved my rainbow amber yesterday and put it on my 9 month old straight away. Today his dribbling is to a minimum his bright red cheeks are gone, and his teething spots are fading :) Will be ordering a second necklace soon :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short!, 28 Jun 2014
I bought it for my 5 months old baby and it's too short! It can't even reach his mouth. Also, was expecting bigger beads but they are quite small. Need to return it and was surprised that seller will deduct 6 pounds of refunded money for sending it back!!! Isn't it too much for 20-30gr necklace???

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
The beads are nice and smooth so don't scratch my daughter, well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 13 Dec 2013
So pleased with this product it arrived in perfect condition and well within time. The beads are safely secured and I would say no chance of coming apart. My son was aware of them for about the first 20 minutes but due to being gentle against his skin and light in weight he soon forgot they were even there! Great product and I would certainly buy from this company again.