on 30 August 2013
I ran around Warsaw in this costume and it got a great reception! I think it looks a lot better than the padded Iron Man costumes you can get hold of. I would suggest that you purchase a plastic mask and a couple of light-up hand repulsors to complete the look.
on 7 April 2014
Pretty good outfit. A little tight but snug seeing I'm 5'10 and muscularly toned. The feet were tight as I'm size 10 but I wore thin socks seeing it was worn on a coldish night, Hence! Length was good.
Thought I'd be better with the XL for overall size and as the head portion is a little awkward when zipping up at back (I have a broad back) and you'll have to manoeuvre the head so your eyes can see though the white eye slits, otherwise the head looks very odd if eyes are below this helmet area. Careful as there as two zips. One from the head zips down to back and also from lower back to mid portion of back/head.
Seeing I'm wearing this once or twice, it'll get around for some more usage elsewhere in the household. It's fun, has character, reasonably cheap and I was centre stage for the costume party!
A fun Buy!
on 24 February 2015
I cannot fault the service by the seller - only the product. Yes it looks good from the front BUT the back is plain red and really not very attractive! :-(
on 2 April 2014
Bought for my 13yr old son to wear on his rugby tour. Children's sizes all too small so ordered an adult but smallest available was a Medium. Fits really well with only a little excess round the neck but not baggy. Surprisingly good quality material.
on 18 January 2015
I bought this and was extremely pleased with it, it looks amazing. Generally going with the sizing guide is your best shot but if in doubt i'd recommend going with the size up as its skin tight anyway and so better for it to be a bit too big than too small.
I also would suggest being careful when you put it on as I tugged a bit too hard and ended up creating a rip on the seam, just be warned because it is a snug fit, be gentle!
Overall great whether you want to impress at a fancy dress party or fight crime on the weekends.
on 22 October 2015
This suit is pretty cool but unfortunately the medium was too small for me. I'm a 5'4" woman and a size 12. Admittedly my bum and thighs will be bigger than your average small framed guy but this was totally see through around the back! I would have bought a bigger size but with the hood on I couldn't see a thing and I felt quite claustrophobic, so unfortunately I'm sending mine back.
on 7 November 2014
size is quite small for large and as another review mentioned no holes to see out from
on 17 September 2014
This is required for people with small feet As my brothers size 9's are very tight in this costume. The rest fits well. But I wouldn't recommend for anyone who wears glasses. Its says breathable, seeable but if you wear glasses it just steams up.
on 7 January 2016
Was surprised at the detail on the costume. The printing on the hands and a few other places are fractionally off. I'm very pleased with it, the price wasn't too high which is always a good thing. A photo is usually good to have in review.
review image
on 26 November 2015
It is very tight in the strangest places, and I have a normal body shape.. Also it tore weirdly on the first use at the base of the back zip. And lastly, you cant look through the eyes as there is no hole or thin screen.