5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery
This battery comes part charged although there is a recommendation to charge for 8 hours before use. Fits in my Lumia phone perfect. Good charge life. Very pleased.
Published 16 months ago by Birmingham Book Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars It works fine
It worked ok. Apparently the problem with my phone was not the battery but is always useful to have a spare.
Published 2 months ago by D. M. Beckford

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Battery, 21 May 2013
Birmingham Book Reader (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Battery For Nokia BP-3L LUMIA 610 710 900 603 ASHA 303 Brand New UK (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars It works fine, 1 July 2014
D. M. Beckford (bristol) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
John Reed (London) - See all my reviews
Fine, work well

5.0 out of 5 stars battery for my Nokia, 20 Jun 2014
G. Tekchandani "Prams" (London) - See all my reviews
Works just fine. I recieved the battery earlier than expected. I am very pleased.
I just need to charge daily as before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery problem, 23 May 2014
Unfortunately when I put battery in my phone, flash came out and phone obviously ruined. I entered negative feedback. The sender contacted me to say how sorry he was and had I let him know immediately he would have refunded me. I have now got a new mobile as obviously my old one was no good anymore. When refund comes I will update

4.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, 2 April 2014
Excellent delivery which I was pleased about as had no phone charged it and I was able to use my phone price was very reasonable as well

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality of how I expected the battery help resolve my phone battery problem, 2 April 2014
It was really poor it couldn't charge nor help resolve my phone battery problem in any form. This has left me very disappointed

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable battery., 13 Feb 2014
I bought this because my BP-4L was absolute rubbish.
It came quickly and nicely packaged, but it runs out quite quickly (with my phone on battery saver mode too!). After about four hours of next to no use of my phone I had to charge it to see me through the rest of my day.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent product, 27 Nov 2013
Excellent battery, very fast and reliable. It comes half charged and sais charge for 10 hours, don't think any phone charges for that long,when its half charged. Mine charged for about hour and twenty mins. Well recomend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia battery, 12 Nov 2013
Well what can i say about this product?...............I bought this for my Nokia Lumia 610 It's a battery, it works nuff said!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›