4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant Fragrance
Quite authentic rose fragrance, which is pleasing, but I wish the fragrance would linger longer! However I am not disappointed ---it is not cloying either. I purchased this unboxed and no cap at a reasonable price as I resent paying for unnecessary fripperies so thought this a good deal.
Published 9 months ago by Christina Brangwyn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the genuine article
I bought this a few months ago & just started wearing it. It doesn't smell like my other Rose by Paul Smith. It doesn't have that fresh scent. It has a stale smell which becomes worse with wear. I wish I had put my money towards a genuine Rose. Naively I thought Amazon wouldn't allow the sale of "fake" perfumes as this clearly isn't right.
Published 25 days ago by freja mundy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant Fragrance, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Paul Smith EDP Rose 100ml Unboxed/no cap Guaranteed Authentic Brand New (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars so this was really good value. Arrives with a plastic tube protecting top, 9 Oct. 2014
Luckily, I had a cap from a previous bottle, so this was really good value. Arrives with a plastic tube protecting top, so no spills or wastage.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived earlier than expected happy with product authentic as, 23 July 2014
arrived earlier than expected happy with product authentic as guaranteed

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
excellent value for money and much better than paying for packaging that you don't want,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and service, 28 Aug. 2014
Really pleased with the perfume,excellent price,would purchase again,highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Roses roses roses, 20 Feb. 2015
lauramc (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this purely on the strength of the reviews - never bought a perfume I hadn't tried before but the reviews were so positive. I love rose perfumes such as Stella by Stella McCartney, but the good ones are usually expensive.This was an absolute bargain and smells gorgeous. You can never quite copy the smell you get when you put your head over a bowl of freshly cut roses from the garden but this is pretty close. For this price you can even spray a little round your room or over your sheets to remind you of summer on miserable winter days.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the genuine article, 30 Mar. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith edp Rose., 20 Oct. 2014
Delivered on time,price brilliant is was bought for my daughter who loves this purfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars A treat for yourself, 8 Feb. 2015
The real deal at a great price and for own use I don't care about the decorative cap. I use this a lot because I hate strong perfume. This is delicate and subtle but seems to last as others have commented on it many hours after application.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 17 Feb. 2015
I have used Paul Smith Rose for many years. I love the perfume and do not believe this to be the genuine article. It smells of alcohol and not much else.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›