on 31 January 2015
brilliant. i got this to make a boob cake for my boss! worked fab and didnt stick. easy to remove cake when cooled.
on 16 October 2013
These tins are brilliant. My children are coming up with lots of ideas for cake creations. I used Wilton Cake Release with the tin and it came out perfectly.

This tin was out of stock which wasn't indicated at the time of my order but when I contacted Lakeland they were brilliant. They rang me a couple of times with updates and when the tin did come into stock they sent it by express delivery so that I received the tin in time for our birthday celebration. Excellent customer service.
on 7 August 2014
These spherical cake tins are brilliant. True they don't come with a little stand stand but all you need to do is scrunch up some tin foil and sit the tin on it - sorted :) they are well made, I used cake release spray and they turned out onto a cake rack perfect. I used it for a "bum" babies bum for a baby shower cake. They will also be used for many more cakes such as footballs, pregnant belly cake, ladybugs, etc. Fast delivery and well packaged, would highly recommend - Enjoy.
on 19 January 2016
Wish I had bought 2 but not knowing how I will manage with my recipe for a fancy red velvet bombe, I only bought one which means it took twice the time but the cake didn't stick to the mould which I was quite relieved of and the cake was a success. I put the mould on a ramekin so it didn't wobble. Now planning to buy a second one although not cheap but since I am not an expert baker I rather stay on the safe side (I had thought of using a Pyrex bowl but wasn't so sure)....
on 25 August 2015
I was baking a round cake but for the price it is I could only buy one. I grudged buying 2 halfs. Baking a sponge in 180deg C oven means it takes about 40-50mins for each half. Of course buying 2 would save me time. I did find it expensive and wished it was cheaper.
on 26 May 2014
Delivery was quick and the cake tin was of good quality, as expected from Lakeland. Made an owl cake per instructions on the web from Lakeland, all the family were most impressed!
on 24 May 2015
Used it a few times to make a ball of wool cake. Exactly the right size for what I need. Doesn't stick. Will use it over again.... Got the bigger one too, use it lots.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2015
Great tin and the instructions with it are really easy to follow. Looking forward to trying it out. Very well packaged and quick delivery.
on 21 February 2016
Ideal although it did stick quite badly on first use even after being well greased. Used non stick spray second time which resolved it.
on 20 October 2013
Great product, easy to use, easy to clean, had brilliant results, cake turned out fantastic and would highly recommend the product

See one answered question