5.0 out of 5 stars Wow.
I've lost count of the amount of products I've used on my hair to keep it in place. Tresemme, Shockwaves blah blah blah. Bed Head works a miracle, this can has lasted me ages & it actually works. Just a light mist makes my hair stay where I want it & it doesn't feel heavy or sticky. I'll definately be getting more of this when I eventually run out =)
Published on 11 Aug. 2010 by hellosailor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dry Hair
It sure does keep your hair in place but it seems to leave my hair feeling quite dry once I have used it.
Published on 3 Mar. 2013 by SalRedpath

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., 11 Aug. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, 12 Jan. 2011
love this hair spray really does the job of holding your hair in place. has a pleasant smell to it too. and lasts

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 8 Mar. 2014
gives your hair added texture, great for fine or thinning hair for added volume! last at least twice as long as my normal spray so well worth the extra money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hairspray ever, 15 Dec. 2013
I always use this, nothing else compares! It holds & brushes out easily. Nothing else is as strong! I highly recommend for long & short hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 Jun. 2013
D. King (UK) - See all my reviews
Finally I've found a truly firm hold hairspray after trying many, many products promising but not delivering. This isn't the cheapest spray around but it's a huge can and well worth the cost, especially here on Amazon.

The spray is relatively fine and the more you add, the firmer the hold. It isn't wet and neither does it stick your hair into spiky clumps. My hair is fine and mainly straight with a bit of wave. I use this spray to encourage wave, body & texture. With other sprays, the effect disappears within about 10 minutes but this really lasts.

My only wish is that they produced a smaller can for holidays/nights away.

I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ! BEST hairspray ive had, 11 Oct. 2013
love this so much, abit pricey but its worth every penny!! makes rubbish lifeless hair look amazing!! will be buying this again & again! thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long hair and windy conditions..., 20 July 2013
Holds my hair in place no matter what the weather. Doesn't make hair stick together. It's subtle and strong. It's very good

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tigi Bed Head Hard Hold Hairspray 385 ml (Personal Care)
Best hairspray out there - worth the price and a bottle lasts a long time. Good for thick guys hair

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 20 Sept. 2013
BEST HAIRSPRAY I HAVE EVER USED GREAT IN DAMP OR WINDY CONDITIONS ONE SPORAY IS ALL YOU NEED. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO HAS FINE FLYAWAY HAIR

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 July 2013
Good hairspray and holds the Hair very well,but still like my favorite the Tigi Bedhead the Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray the smell is lovely too.