4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely jumper.
Lovely jumper, cozy and lovely to wear. Super rich color, GREAT value and machine washable too.
I would have given it 5 stars, bit was a bit disappointed with it's length...on the picture it looks longer (well over ones bum) than it actually is.(just below waist length.)
Published 13 months ago by Sharon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not qite
Would have been a nice jumper but it was very short and not at all baggy. I'd say get a bigger size but it's still very short
Published 14 months ago by SophsB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely jumper., 25 July 2013
That said I am happy with my purchase as I do wear this length too, just would have been ecstatic about it if it was longer.
Perhaps I should have read the small print, other than the care instructions. But I rarely bother doing that.
Sharon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not qite, 5 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warn, 20 Nov 2013
Very pleased with this purchase, I've been looking for a warm jumper for the winter and this is brilliant. Not itchy, looks good and warm. The only bad thing is that the bottom seams ripped on one side as the band isn't stretchy, but nothing I can't fix with a needle and thread.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, 21 Feb 2014
The jumper in the pic looks so much better, the jumper arrived and it's really short. The pic makes you think it would come to your hip but it doesn't!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars shoddy goods, 16 Nov 2013
Not impressed. About to put it in the wash having worn it once when noticed the seam had unravelled. Waste of. money

2.0 out of 5 stars chunky knit loose baggy jumper, 16 Oct 2013
This is not a baggy oversized jumper. It is very prone to pulling and after wearing for a short time had to spend quite a long time getting all the pulls onto the inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but....., 14 Sep 2013
I bought this jumper because I wanted something that I could wear over leggings and would cover my bum, however this jumper looks a lot longer in the picture than when it arrived but the sleeves are very long which is half of what I wanted I still Love it and it is very warm and cosy:)

2.0 out of 5 stars meh.., 27 Jan 2014
It doesnt really look like the picture at all.. The bottom elastic is tighter than the rest, so its not really loose.. or orversized..

2.0 out of 5 stars its not chunky at all, 15 Jan 2014
its a thin jumper which i dont like i gave it away also check delivery rates i didnt and it cost alot i ended up paying nearly 8 pounds ...

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Short, 25 Nov 2013
was dissapointed as this item was not what I thought, I was expecting it to be nice big baggy & long, but it was really really short ,looked like a childs jumper when i got it out ... going Back

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›