4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely jumper.
Lovely jumper, cozy and lovely to wear. Super rich color, GREAT value and machine washable too.
I would have given it 5 stars, bit was a bit disappointed with it's length...on the picture it looks longer (well over ones bum) than it actually is.(just below waist length.)
Published 23 months ago by Sharon

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT !!!!!
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT !!!!!, 21 Oct. 2014
NOT AT ALL LIKE THE PICTURE..... If like me you have read the reviews and thought you may as well take the chance due to the low price then DON'T. It makes me wonder how many people have done the same and just not bothered to send it back due to postage. Jumper is TINY, it is even smaller than a standard sized jumper and I ordered the 12/14. It is way TOO SHORT even for a standard jumper so no chance of wearing with leggings. I should have listened to the many others who have said the same but took the chance, please don't give this seller anymore money for this ridiculous item. Gave jumper to my very short mom who also thinks it looks a little too short on her!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not qite, 5 Jun. 2013
Would have been a nice jumper but it was very short and not at all baggy. I'd say get a bigger size but it's still very short

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed, 21 Feb. 2014
The jumper in the pic looks so much better, the jumper arrived and it's really short. The pic makes you think it would come to your hip but it doesn't!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Con!!, 8 Mar. 2015
Looks nothing like the picture was more peach than pink, is way too small, looks like a woollen jumper that someone has accidentally shrunk in the wash. It is NOT Loose Knit, It is NOT baggy, It is NOT long enough to cover your bum, It is NOT pink. I bought a size bigger than I needed and still it is very fitted. Nothing about the jumper I received is the same as the picture, even the rounded neck is much higher than the one shown. very, very disappointed and think this seller should not be able to sell an item that is not at all like the one described, what a con!!! ;-(

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely jumper., 25 July 2013
That said I am happy with my purchase as I do wear this length too, just would have been ecstatic about it if it was longer.
Perhaps I should have read the small print, other than the care instructions. But I rarely bother doing that.
Sharon.

2.0 out of 5 stars chunky knit loose baggy jumper, 16 Oct. 2013
This is not a baggy oversized jumper. It is very prone to pulling and after wearing for a short time had to spend quite a long time getting all the pulls onto the inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, 12 Oct. 2014
I bought this in a larger size as I wanted it baggy, however when it came it was almost too small for me and can I point out I wear UK size 6-8! Also on the right shoulder all the stitchings were undone, I showed it to my mum asking if she could fix it and she was honestly so appalled by it she suggested i just give it to charity.

2.0 out of 5 stars shoddy goods, 16 Nov. 2013
Not impressed. About to put it in the wash having worn it once when noticed the seam had unravelled. Waste of. money

2.0 out of 5 stars meh.., 27 Jan. 2014
It doesnt really look like the picture at all.. The bottom elastic is tighter than the rest, so its not really loose.. or orversized..

2.0 out of 5 stars its not chunky at all, 15 Jan. 2014
its a thin jumper which i dont like i gave it away also check delivery rates i didnt and it cost alot i ended up paying nearly 8 pounds ...