on 20 September 2013
Product works as expected, once you gain even a little bit of familiarity with the Pi you can copy the latest operating system onto a SD card without any probs but this is ideal when you first buy.
on 12 December 2013
I decided to take the easy way out and purchased this rather than flashing an SD card; the price difference was little and the pi is fully functional, working straight out of the box.
on 3 March 2014
I was running a raspberry Pi from an 8gb card which was struggling to handle Nikon raw files, this 16gb card solved the problem.
on 18 August 2014
Plugged this in to our new Pi only to get a fatal error on boot. That sucks. Can only presume it has an old image or something. I can reformat it myself manually, but if you are paying a premium for a Pi card then you shouldn't have to do this.
on 3 May 2014
I bought this item as one part of my attempt at putting a streaming device together, because it came preprogramed, even a novice like me had a reasonable chance of getting things to work. I am now streaming live TV in Spain, so a great result would. I recommend this SD card to anyone with similar aspirations to start streaming as the Class 10 and latest programmes are just what is required to set one up.
on 29 July 2014
Didn't work. Got some warning message about partitions, closed that, then wouldn't let me select anything to install. Returned. Bought a £4 card reader and a blank card and downloaded NOOBS myself, which was dead easy, worked first time, and I also have a card reader.
on 1 September 2014
I couldn't get this to work with my Raspberry Pi at all. I have it to a mate of mine who's geek savvi, and he told me some of the programme was missing. Apparently you can download it all for nothing anyway
on 11 January 2015
I had an 8GB SD Card before and I wasn't able to download one of the operating systems as I accidentally downloaded another one and was unable to fully get rid of it. So I got this one with a higher GB.
on 8 August 2014
Didn't work. Got a partition resizing error and then it told us there was no storage space left. Really poor as this should be straightforward. Would not be using this supplier again.
on 17 June 2014
If you are new to the Raspberry Pi then you're going to need an SD card so the couple of extra quid to get the card preloaded with NOOBS is totally worth your money.