5.0 out of 5 stars I just started drawing anime and it helped a lot
This book helped me to draw anime and I'm reLly flood at it now it's amazing and I need more like this
Published 17 months ago by Glenn Piper

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine
This book was ok. I would have preferred it if there was more detail on the mouth and every fade has the same nose but the eyes were clearly shown.This book is good if you've NEVER drawn manga but didn't suit my purposes .
Published 15 months ago by bella

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 4 May 2014
This review is from: How to Draw Manga Faces and Expressions! 20 Easy Step-by-Step Lessons for the Beginner (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the cover :), 17 Sept. 2013
It has a lot of expressions and shows you exactly how to draw it so that you get the proportions right :D the faces are also very cute o(^ω^)o

5.0 out of 5 stars he followed the book with amazing results. Fingers crossed for an A, 25 Oct. 2014
My child had manga faces as an art project, he followed the book with amazing results. Fingers crossed for an A!

5.0 out of 5 stars I just started drawing anime and it helped a lot, 3 Mar. 2014
Glenn Piper (Hastings, East Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews