5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 5 Jan. 2014
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This jacket is sized really well. I got a 10 and it isn't oversized to allow for thick jumpers etc. There are plenty of pockets with studs and without. You can adjust the bottom but not the waist with a pull string. There are studs though on the outside. There is a zipped pocket just inside. This closes via a zip with a Velcro flat. The hood rolls up inside the collar and is then secured by little Velcro tabs. This jacket is thin and light weight so you will need to rely on your base layers - it doesn't claim to keep you super warm. This comes down so that your rear is covered - not all jackets do that. I am really pleased with it.

Delivery by Trekwear is really prompt and the coat arrives in a plastic bag so not huge packaging either. It was delivered by Yodel and left exactly as per my instructions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice jacket, 21 Feb. 2015
I loved this jacket but my daughter decided it will be perfect for her travels later in the year so it looks like I need another one! It is a snug fit so if you want to wear a jumper underneath then I would suggest going up a size, otherwise it's well made and has really good pockets which is not something you tend to find with women's jackets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase! 10 out of 10, 30 April 2014
I was desperate for a waterproof and breathable jacket for dog walking. I'm pleased to be able to recommend this for doing both!! Wow no more sweaty walks! Really good fit - not the most practical cour but didn't like the option (only one) and have already had to wash it. Pleased to report it washes well and you just hang it to dry. Overall 10 out of 10 - more colour option please!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and shape..., 29 Mar. 2014
Flossie '63... "The Nugget" (The Wirral) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I ordered this jacket based on the review posted by A. Douglas earlier in the year, and I have to say I am pleased with it. It's a good fit, and I really like the boxy shape, which covers my bottom (a lot of jackets these days are annoyingly short, and don't do this). I wanted it for walking the dog, when the weather is not particularly cold, but you need a cover up for the rain or wind. It's breathable, which means I won't get too hot in it either, and also waterproof, with a fold-away hood for convenience. I don't think I would get a thick sweater under it, but then again, I didn't buy it for extremely cold weather - it is called the Warmspell jacket after all. It comes with a handy internal zipped pocket, and an adjustable draw cord bottom. It doesn't have a draw cord in the waist, which personally, I am pleased about, as these tend to emphasise any extra weight you may be carrying. I ordered the Polar Bear colour, which people may think is a white shade, but it's definitely cream. I have given it a 4 star rating, because when it arrived, it was extremely creased, and it took me forever to make it look decent enough to wear. I know this is the nature of this material, and maybe I'm a bit OCD, It does say you can use a cool iron on the outer, but to be honest, I tried this, and it didn't look much better, so I used the steam spray and it looks ok now. I think items such as this should be delivered hanging for this reason...