5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
This was brilliant did what it said on the description, fitted perfectly and is now a treasured possession. Would recommend to anyone,
Published 12 months ago by Matckin

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality
It is a little bit too thin... The protection bag is difficult to open... Quality is normal .... Just too thin
Published 9 months ago by Jason

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for emergencies, 2 Sep 2013
A well fitting good quality packaway that is ideal for days out for occasions when you think it could rain and don't want to take something heavier. Have used it on a couple of occasions and it serves the purpose well.

5.0 out of 5 stars compact, and waterproof... what more could you need!, 23 July 2013
Good as a rain mac should be, easy to carry and nice quality coat. Doesn't take up huge amounts of space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Men's Pack It Lightweight Waterproof Packaway Jacket - Black, 29 Sep 2013
Mr. P. Harvey "Phil" (Cornwall, UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I first encounter the Regatta 'Isolite' waterproof jackets and trousers in a local store and was immediately impressed with their lightness and compactness. They are supplied with their own stuff sacks. I frequently carry a jacket and trousers with me in my shopping bag. Unfortunately the local store did not have my size in the jacket so I ordered an XXL size from Amazon even though there was a slight price disadvantage. The integral hood is generously cut permitting the wearing of a hat, if necessary. For example, a 'beanie' or a cap, but not a wide-brimmed hat.

What attracted me to the Regatta brand was the length (collar to hem) of the jacket. It is longer that most lightweight waterproof jackets and will totally cover a formal jacket, if one is worn underneath. I have worn shorter waterproof jackets previously only to find after a fall of rain the the hem of my formal jacket is soaking wet. Very annoying.

I have also found that the matching Isolite Regatta waterproof trousers are also generously cut. I can put them on without removing my footwear, even when I am wearing my work boots.

I cannot yet judge their durability but I can testify as to their waterproofness.

They are relatively inexpensive items of apparel so replacement is not really an issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, smallish in size, 20 Mar 2014
Trev-R (Boston UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I found the size I ordered was comparable to M&S and Matalan clothing I have. It is easy to get out and I found also easy to put away. There are two large pockets without zips and once folded down it is smallish. I carry mine in my camera bag. It would not fit into a pocket as some very small ones do. I have been using disposable raincoats from Poundland which come in a pack of 2 but they cause me to sweat.

This is a good value, reasonable compromise if you want to go out in the summer but not get caught out by our British weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars No faults, 10 Feb 2014
This is a great product, does exactly what it says on the tin. Comes with a nice little portable bag and most importantly it doesn’t leak. I have worn this coat several times and in some pretty heavy downpours and it has kept me both dry and warm. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great jacket at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good waterproof, 12 Oct 2013
packs in your pocket or rucksack and keeps the water our which keeps you dry, and it was a good price for what it is,

5.0 out of 5 stars light waterproof, 23 Aug 2013
just the job good product easy to wear very light not a bad price very please with product easy to fold up

4.0 out of 5 stars waterproof, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Regatta Men's Pack It Lightweight Waterproof Packaway Jacket (Sports Apparel)
The delivery was speedy. Its great keeps the water out. Its light but you would need a fleece or jumper underneath because it doesn't keep the cold out. But for the price paid it's fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD ITEM, 5 Sep 2013