I downloaded the trial version of Portrait Professional 11. I was so impressed I decided to purchase Portrait Professional Studio 11 version as I occassionaly shoot in RAW, which the basic version doesn't appear to support.

Published 12 months ago by phillipo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for touchups
Good for making corrections to portraits. Very easy to use and quick which helps considering I have hunderds of pictures to get through.
Published 7 months ago by M. Chima

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthropies Technology Ltd - Great company to deal with and great product, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Portrait Professional Studio 11 (CD-ROM)

Having checked out the price on line AMAZON would have been my obvious choice and would still be if I wanted a disc. However, being a NIKON devotee I buy NPhoto which has a discount code for 10%, so I checked out the manufactures website [...]. At this point in time they are offering 50% discount + the use of a discount code off any sale or list price.

The final price I paid was 28.75. instead of the average price of 59.

I had a problem with my online purchase but the Anthropies Technology Ltd support team have been fantastic to deal with and the problem was sorted very speedily, hence my 5 star rating for both the product & the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of software, 8 April 2013
N. wilding (West midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Portrait Professional Studio 11 (CD-ROM)
A very easy to use piece of software, cuts down time dramatically compared to using photoshop elements. I have tried processing a few portraits now and the wife thinks its great, (10 years younger in just a few minutes). The only but, and there is always a but, it is very easy to over do it and produce very unrealistic portraits. With practice and moving the sliders gradually and assessing each modification before moving to the next slider some very nice realistic images can be produced. Wish I had purchased this years ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for touchups, 11 Sep 2013
M. Chima "m. chima" (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Portrait use only, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Portrait Professional Studio 11 (CD-ROM)
It's a good programme. There's a learning curve and it can be quite difficult to get it just right; that's not a minus.
Little tentative moves are best. Just wonder how much better the rather expensive programme would be?
However; with care, it does work. Had a little trouble with the sliders and the brushes, but maybe
that'll improve with time. All in a good and interesting programme.

ARRAY(0xa218c174)