5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 19 May 2014
This review is from: House of Marley Jammin Collection Buffalo Soldier On Ear Headphones with Three Button Apple Mic - Midnight (Electronics)
I spend a lot of time, searching and trying different headphones until I found this one in local shop - so that was the only one that had so strong and clear sound in this price class ( even in the most of the higher price classes) . I order it from Amazon , cause it's cheaper ,and like always - perfect service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones!!, 31 Jan 2014
I had some seinheisers before I bought
these and are just as good quality but much more stylish
very comfortable
would recommend over others anyday

5.0 out of 5 stars The first and will be the last!, 9 Jan 2014
I was anxious to get it. The day was come. I tried many stores in Brighton, UK. And I just saw the one on display non in stock. I checked in Amazon and here and it was cheaper than outside Amazon.

These are my first headphones on ear, and I never thought I was going to use those. But it's incredible sound system, has good looking style and worth each p.p. I am sick in love with these headphones! A piece of art of work!
Thanks Marley brand!
I loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 30 Sep 2013
Excellent service and top quality product! I would recommend this to anyone, Delivery was quick, cannot fault the service provided!