5.0 out of 5 stars silky, super light and stretchy
Unlike a similarly priced product by another make, these look tiny but stretch really well. I normally buy 36" waist. The Large measure 28" out the packet but fit really comfortably. They are stitched into the packet with a loop of black thread, I suggest care is exercised in removing this as I managed to pull a thread in the shorts.
I now have three pairs of...
Published on 18 Aug 2012 by the new strummer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to HH's normal standards
Published on 14 Sep 2012 by Paul NZ

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to HH's normal standards, 14 Sep 2012
I've been a fan of HH Lifa Dry tops for many years so was keen to try out these boxers. Sadly thaey are nothing like the quality or performance of the Lifa tops. They are seamless which is good but really flimsy. Like wearing a pair of ladies knickers! Not that I ever have! They are very unsuportive. Man bits can fall out during excersise and bits of elastic keep pulling. Just not a great product. I bought 3 pairs and regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars silky, super light and stretchy, 18 Aug 2012
I now have three pairs of these boxers, they are wonderfully light and silky next to the skin and hold everything in place very coolly. I may be wearing them as casual wear as well as for running and other outdoor activities.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 29 April 2012
I have allready used a couple of pairs of these before so I know buying another pair would be ok. As good as the last lot I bought. no more cold bum when it rains!

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible sizing., 16 Jan 2013
Order up a size at least. Material seems good. Cant comment on the quality. Nothing more to say about it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Real Men?, 10 Oct 2014
The sizing on these is deceiving - they are VERY small. Not just in size but in form factor. If you are a girl (or have girl like dimensions) I am sure these will be fine for you. If you are a REAL man, buy the Lifa Boxers instead :-

They will fit better and be more supportive - you will not regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry boxer shorts, 4 Sep 2014
Amazon Customer (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My latest walk up a 6,000 ft peak reminded me that I needed to get some stay-dry underwear. I bought these in the hope that they would work and having now used them I can say that they do exactly what they are supposed to do. They look tiny when they come out of the packet but they are very stretchy and fit perfectly. I will be buying another pair. Well done HH - a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants you can rely on, 22 Sep 2013
Seriously, I was relieved to find some pants this summer (including the Helly Hansen ones, some Icebreaker ones and some UnderArmour ones) that let your parts 'breath'. Essential for travelling in 46C temperatures but also keeping you comfortable back in Cool Britania.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sep 2014
good stuff and work brill...

3.0 out of 5 stars PRICE, 15 Aug 2013
DISAPPOINTED HOW EXPENSIVE IT WAS EVEN A BIT OF THE STITCHING IS ALREADY OUT & I HAVE ONLY HAD IT ON ONCE