5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
Bought this because I was tired of having to shave every day. Hair came off easily and rather painlessly from my legs. For armpits I reccomend using the slower setting as at first the faster one made my armpit sore. Haven't had the courage yet to do my bikini line...
Love the bag and the massager, nice added extras

Overall, great purchase. Only con is the...
Published 15 months ago by Clo

3.0 out of 5 stars It good value for money
It works well, but its definitely not the best one on the market. It's a bit slower, but I think for the money it is good enough
Published 2 months ago by Hema

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Philips Satinelle Corded Epilator HP6422/00 with Optistart Cap Massage Roller (Personal Care)
Love the bag and the massager, nice added extras

Overall, great purchase. Only con is the initial pain but you expect that with an epilator

4.0 out of 5 stars easy and effective, and a bargain!, 3 Jun 2013
Bought this for my daughter and she seems to like it! It's light compact and easy to use. She found it a little uncomfortable at first, but is finding it better with practice

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient and good price, 28 Mar 2014
I have used epilators before but this is the best one I have used. My last one was battery operated and the battery died, so I decided to go for a mains one this time. A bit painful the first couple of times as it is more powerful than my previous one, but extremely efficient and I didn't have to go over the same bit more than once. However, I am not a hairy person, so maybe I am lucky

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a must have, 26 April 2014
I bought this item to remove hair from my upper lip and chin,but I was worried about the pain,I found it pain free,it's a very good price,sadly tho when it arrived it was damaged,I contacted amazon and they sent me another in which I received the following day,overall I'm a happy customer,keep up the good service,well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, well packaged upon receiving the goods., 1 Mar 2014
Always used an epilator and had to get a new one as my old one had conked out. This Philips model is great and much better at grabbing the unwanted hairs than my old one. I can get under my chin and facial hair removed in no time. Yes definately would recommend and I thought this was a good bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 1 Oct 2013
Brought as a present for my daughter-in-law for her birthday shes wanted one for ages - she loves it - high recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars My first epilator!, 19 Sep 2014
So maybe I'm no expert on how good this is in comparison to other epilators but I think this is wonderful!
I picked one up for £10 in boots clearance section. I'd been spending weeks trying to pick a first time buy that wasn't very expensive but also was good quality, and hopefully not incredibly painful to deal with.

I had no idea what to expect pain wise and I'd been all over amazon looking at reviews, the mixed reviews of the pain with a lot of them forced me to just get courage and buy a decently over all rated one.
I'd seen this online at a higher price so I jumped on the chance to get one for a tenner and I don't regret it!

I tried this on my arm hair first because I was a bit scared to do my legs. It took me ten minutes of staring at it before I finally used it.
It's nippy! Very nippy depending on what area you're using it on but you get used to the pain very fast.

It's so quick in comparison to shaving and not as expensive as waxing, whether it's professional or home done. I can brave the nippyness when I'm saving a LOT of time and money.

It misses a few hairs sometimes so you have to go back over some areas but that doesn't bother me as that happens to me no matter what hair removal option I pick. Also I might have had to go over some areas again because my hairs are short as it is right now.

My arm is so soft and smooth! Can't wait to use it all over. I have thick dark coarse hair, with extremely pale and sensitive skin so I can really see the effects right away.

I must note that you should use this maybe a few hours before going out because my skin went all red and spotty looking, basically from all that tweezing.

I'm so happy I can give up shaving as my skin always got very irritated by it and it takes up so much time!

Highly recommend this for a first time buyer unsure of what to get and you're on a budget.

3.0 out of 5 stars It good value for money, 26 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 31 May 2014
Overall a great product but you have to go over the same place over and over again to remove all the hair. And the massaging cap does not help that much. It still hurts as much with it as it does without it. But still a good product

4.0 out of 5 stars Painful!, 30 Sep 2013
I bought this for my sister as a birthday present. She said it was good but very painful! Beware if you have a low pain threshold, you may be asking yourself is it worth it?! ;-)