5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome!!!, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Into the Lyons Den (Assassin/Shifter Book 16) (Kindle Edition)
I'm not really sure why I am writing this, if you are a fan of Sandrine's books BUY THIS, but then I really shouldn't have to tell you that as if you are a fan you have been waiting for Devin and Andrei's story for like EVER. If you are not YET a fan you need to read this book, but you need to read the other 15 first so go search for A Marked Man and immerse yourself in Sandy's world, her style of writing is just so vivid the characters live on long after the book is finished. And this book has to be one of her finest deserving 6/5 stars if not 10/5!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply... YAY!, 1 Mar 2013
Firstly buy it.

If you're a fan of the series - buy it. But if you're a fan you are going to buy it anyway.

Secondly I read it in one sitting.

Its Devin and Andrei's turn and its a good en (probably the best yet). The book begins with Special Agent Lyons having a funny turn on a Skull Basher mission and blacking out. At the same time Andrei our mobster boss is nearly getting blown up in an explosion. At the request of his security team and after a quick phone call to James Jacobs, Devin ends up travelling to Russia and acting as Andrei's bodyguard.

The pair are explosive together, they bitch, fight, argue, get jealous of each other, plot war against each other with neither really coming out on top (and yeah thats decided as well in the book... :D who knew!?). Slowly though they begin to open up to each other and we begin to find out about Devin's life before the accident and why he hates Andrei so much. But in the end its a love story and a damn good one.

The sex scenes initialy are a bit raw but when they begin to admit feelings they become gentle, sensual and hot. I think it was these scenes that made the book. What begins as a noisey, bloody mess of a relationship becomes a romantic sexy loving one and yeah it's good.
Lastly your going to need to start a spreadsheet... so many new people!!

Anyway I loved it but I always have with this series of books. This was worth waiting for.

Roll on April 2013!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Agent Psycho", 27 April 2014
I don't do spoilers and I am afraid anything I will say would give away a very interesting plot with a hugh twist that I certainly wasn't expecting! But I will say this - another great edition to this amazing series - I loved it. The only small criticism I have would be the introduction of so many new characters near the end of the book, I got totally confused as to who was who! When I finish this particular series, I fully intend to check out the Santoro books, so this wasn't such a big deal, just frustrating. Can't wait to start "Nik of Time", the next book in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Nov 2013
Sasco (Redhill, surrey) - See all my reviews
Waited a long time for them to realise their attraction was sexual. Two strong and virile men fighting fate but having to give into their feelings.
Boy l can't get enough of this series.
More more ane more please Sandy.
Recommend 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars loved loved loved this book, 7 Nov 2013
What a fantastic read. I could not put the book down and was so sad when it came to an end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one of the series, 22 May 2013
I totally feel in love with Devin and Andrei since they were first introduced in the Assassin/Shifter series and could not wait for this book to be published - all I can say the wait was worth it. Devin had been through so much, not knowing who is was and where he came from and Andrei seemed to be the only person who pushed all the wrong buttons but for all the right reasons - getting him to start caring for another person.

It started out as a love/hate relationship, Devin hated Andrei but Andrei was falling for Devin. You could then see that Devin had truly loved Andrei from the beginning but something was stopping him taking what he wanted (will not spoil it for those who haven't read it). When the charity event came up you could see everything changed and Devin became almost insecure in how he felt but Andrei was there to catch him.

The big twist to the story was something I would never have guessed although it was something that had been mentioned in other books just was not expecting it.

Overall a brilliant story that I will read time and again, bookmarks for favourite parts marked already. I recommend you start with A Marked Man though so you get to see the romance between this two start. It is a hate/hate to begin but the sexual tension is through the roof and well worth the wait.