5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bag
This bag is fashionable and very pretty and nicer than in the picture. My daughter uses it for school and it is large enough to fit all her materials inside. It has a lovely silky pink lining and a toggle close for the opening and magnetic clasp fastener. My daughter 12 years old loves it!
Not sure yet how it would fare in the rain!
Published 17 months ago by Gill Thom

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
I ordered this bag - Swanky Swans but the bag that I get was Anna Smith. It looks almost same but dimensions are different. I expected that I'll receive what I ordered so I'm little bit dissapointed but anyways this bag is really nice.
Published 13 months ago by tatiana

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bag, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Roche Butterfly Print Rucksack / Backpack / School Bag in Beige -- SWANKYSWANS (Sports)
Not sure yet how it would fare in the rain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly mania!!, 24 Jun 2013
received as describe in the product detail...people always notice it if im using it..also,Accessories got the same product but more expensive than this..love it!!! all and all,can't complain!!!.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 17 July 2013
This rucksack is good value for the money, arrived promptly. Unfortunately it is just a bit too big for what I really want it for, so will probably be looking to sell it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pattern and colours, 1 Aug 2013
Purchased for my Daughter Age 10. She thinks it's a great bag and loves the design and colours plus there's plenty of room for school books etc. Delivered well within estimated time. Very pleased with service overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rucksack, 23 July 2013
I purchased this for my daughter for school, she loves it, lovely design and practical, enough pockets for her to put school things in, i would reccomend it to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, 5 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Aug 2013
Jodie Lindop (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've never been much of a bagpack person, however I fell in love with this bag and it's absolutely perfect for university, with just enough room for all my bits and bobs, including my macbook :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter., 22 Jun 2013
Bag looks really nice, looks well made and fits all my daughter's school books in. Order came within time limit.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUTTERFLY RUCKSACK., 12 Jun 2013
IM REALLY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF MY RUCKSACK, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO TAKING IT ON HOLIDAY TO AUSTRALIA. I THINK MY GRANDAUGHTERS WILL LOVE IT TOO.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured., 2 Aug 2013
Recieved quickly. But it is not the bag in the picture. The one I recieved was a miss Lulu, not swankyswan. The inside is not pink, it is black, and the straps are a dark brown. Although still a nice bag, but was mainly ordered for the pink inside (daughters criteria).
Emailed seller, recieved a quick response and was told items can differ from product shown. This would not be a problem, if you state this clearly in description. apparently I can send it back, but to be honest its needed and will have to keep it. Good quality bag, just misleading on description