Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£13.99

on 24 May 2013
one of the best lot of books I have ever read,have now bought the rest to read
once picked up could not put down
on 1 December 2014
I am finding this book very heavy going. The writing is verbose, the characters are not appealing to me. Overuse of the word "expansive". No French person would use miles and yards to describe distance. They would use the metric system and say metres or kilometres. This is a common mistake in American writers but still irritating.
I really wanted to like this series, that's why I bought four, but I'm struggling to get through the first novel. There are too many characters and too little detail to endear them to me.
I will continue to read it as I hate not finishing a book but it's tough going.
on 25 October 2014
Excellent reading, well worth a look. I particularly enjoyed the final book in this collection The Charlemagne Pursuit, allow yourself to be carried away by the hopes of a magical discovery.
I'll definitely continue to read The Cotton Malone series of books, he's a great character who develops more with each new book..
on 21 March 2014
Found it difficult to put down and crave for more great writing in which there is both Fiction mixed with non-fiction. Now I want to look up all the references to historic people and places mentioned. Loved the twists, and plots in all these books. Looking forward to reading the latest book.
on 11 August 2013
I really love the way Steve Berry gives a detailed explanation of the books at the end. I find them detailed and enjoyable and I love the mysteries surrounding the stories. I will certainly keep up with the authors future books. I love the subject matter.
on 23 September 2013
This is an excellent collection. It is well worth buying. Great adventures and love the ideas - could they be factual?
on 19 March 2015
So far the first two books are linked, good quick read and page turner.
on 16 January 2015