Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 February 2014
A great work out, just like the gym version.
some funny jokes and encouraging instructors.so pleased Les Mills does a home DVD as my local gyms are very expensive and over crowded.
Fantastic!
on 31 October 2013
The reason why I gave this 4 stars, was because I had to buy the "pump bar & weight set" separately,
The Pump Workout is brilliant, just like doing the class at the gym.
on 2 February 2015
I already own other Beachbody DVD's (chalene Extreme, TurboFire, TurboJam, PIYO, Hip Hop Abs) I love all of them, but especially love strength training. It's quick moving with good instructions all the way through, with a modifier. I had to purchase a barbell, but didn't have to spend a fortune. You need to watch the beginners DVD on how to lift ie: clean and press etc... if you're new to strength training.
on 27 October 2014
I thought I would get 7 one-hour body pump workouts for the price I paid but instead you get other types of workouts or shorter Body Pump workouts. One disk has pump basics which is a waste of time if you have been doing Body Pump before. Then there is a 15-minute abs workout in one disk, a 30-minute Flow workout (Yoga/Pilates) in another disk, a 30-minutes Body Pump workout in another disk, a 45-minutes Body Pump workout in another disk and then a couple of one-hour Body Pump workouts.
There is too much advertisement which gets really annoying and you can't navigate from track to track in case you want to jump a muscle group for instance.
on 27 July 2014
It's a lot of money for work out DVDs. I loved les mills pump at the gym I attended but just feel the DVDs are a little 'cheesy'. I was also really disappointed when the discs turned up to discover 3 spaces. They were designed to make you want to buy body attack and other add-ones but instead left me wondering had some thing been missed out of my delivery.

The service and delivery were fine but the actual product left me disappointed.
on 11 September 2015
Les mills is fantastic but the videos have a problem I sent back the first set because some of the DVDs were out of sync and jumping now after about 6 months these are starting to do the same tried in a different DVD player but still the same .
on 21 March 2014
Fantastic workout, easy to follow, was very well worked out after session. Delighted with my box of DVD's. Well worth the money. Fast delivery after purchase. Couldn't be happier.
on 27 February 2015
These workouts are brilliant, they aren't as "difficult" to do as some of the other programs I have done in the past (insanity/TurboFire/Body Revolution) but I still feel the soreness so I know it's doing something. The music makes it fun too! Of course, you need to make sure you are challenging yourself by upping the weight as and when needed. The only negative is that the advertising and talking means you take a while to actually get started! (which is fine first time round but more annoying on every subsequent workout!). Oh and the fact the 3 missing DVDs needed to complete the set cost £16 each. I bought: Bodymax 20Kg Radial Studio Barbell Set to go with these DVDs - ideally you need to have weight discs that have the holes in them or a spare set of handweights for the freeweight exercises.
on 17 August 2014
Challenging and worth the money so far. The nutrition guide assists results. Chose the Les Mills Pump Workout as a lifestyle change - hoping to be able to continue the workouts long after the initial benefits have been achieved. No gym required and easy to fit workouts into work routines.
on 1 July 2014
So far so good. Only been following it for 4 weeks now but much prefer it to Insanity as it doesn't kill our Knees! Can definetly feel our body's getting stronger, not much weight loss yet but we still have another 8 or 9 weeks to go. Although its not cheap to purchase I think it's worth the money over time if time restraints do not allow you get to regular organised classes or Gym membership.