Format: DVD|Change

on 4 August 2013
The film is not bad at all, decent acting, decent story, not much gore, but still quite entertaining. I was enjoying it, the tension was building up nicely, then came the big supprise (More a slap in the face) "To be continued". No where on the box does it tell you that this is a two part movie, the product description makes it appear that this is the complete story. I am totally enraged, I feel that I have been cheated, I am so angry. I have had a look online but so far cannot find any mention of the second part. I am going back to the shop tomorrow to see if they were aware, and see what can be done.
88 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2014
There's one thing thats most important about this movie: it "ends" with a "to be continued" sign

Unlike adaptions of novels, for example, if the next movie doesn't get made, anybody who buys won't know the story's ending.

Its also mismarketed - this isn't a slasher film.

Now what got made wasn't bad though it was tame, and by the ending its clear they were holding back.

Oddly, its unfortunate there was no UK theatrical because the experience of seeing in a cinema might add something, and would be pretty much the only way I can recommend it
on 7 October 2013
To echo the other reviews, do not buy this film, the whole thing is rubbish.

1. you dont actually see anything scary throughout the whole film.
2. There is only about 12 people in it - Tops

It was a very cheap film to make, the worst part is the "to be continued" no where does it state this. Avoid!!!!
on 6 August 2013
along with the other review on here by dennis.. i recently bought this film, was really getting into it all, quite tense and got to a big part then TO BE CONTINUED.. WHAT THE WORLD ARE THESE THINKING? nothing about a second part, really disappointed at the ending to this but all in all not bad
on 10 April 2014
A storyline which makes you wait for something to happen and it never seems to arrive. A new film too. A waste of money if you ask me. Good plot but you're waiting for ever for something to materialise. I swiftly listed this on eBay for sale. Save your money and buy another film!
on 6 November 2013
I watched this 80 minute movie hoping it would get better as time went on. Sadly, it never happened. The plot is weak, the script is terrible, the acting is appalling, and there is no conclusion. What a waste of time and money! I was suckered! Please, do yourselves a favour and skip this one.
on 12 April 2015
I have mixed feelings about the film. The lack of characters isn't an issue as some review have stated. It makes the viewer more invested in the few we get to meet. The film did a great job of building up tension as the story progressed.
The film goes at a very slow pace but never feels like it's dragging.

Sadly, as all other reviews have mentioned, the big let down is that this is 'To Be Continued', which is frustrating. They could have done a completed film with an open ending, leaving viewers wanting more but with a completed story. It's a real shame as I feel it hampers viewers feelings about this film.
I only paid £3 for this film in Asda and usually, a £3 Asda film is pretty s***ty, so I was pleased that for once, there was a decent film to be viewed. But unless a sequel has or is going to be made, this is a huge miss.
on 28 December 2013
Possibly one of the worst films I've ever seen. I have no idea how it can be classified as a horror as you see nothing. And as far as I'm aware it's unconcluded! Don't waste your time watching it. Unless all your looking for is a couple of jumpy moments.
on 18 November 2015
This was not your usual horror,while four young adults go in search of ghostly happenings,in a small town two policeman go on search of a looney that killed children some years ago,both parties experience odd happenings.
It then becomes a who's done it,or what's done it,then there's no end it says to continue,well I can't find nbr 2 lol guess it's not out yet.
It was worth watching as it keeps you wondering and you do keep trying to work out if it's a person or ghostly as towards the end the looney that escaped actually died before these strange events.
Someone let me know if a second was or will be made.
on 27 September 2013
So outraged by the ending that a beer can nearly went through the widescreen. Short on shocks, long on horror cliche, the "to be continued' message mentioned by others added insult to injury. Furious at spending not just 90 minutes watching but the DVD money too. If I'd been at the cinema I'd be asking for a cost of admission refund - but then, of course, I suspect something this bad didn't get a general release in the first place.