5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book review by Ruairi McHugh
Tom gates best book day ever (so far) is one of the best books I've ever read. It's about Tom gates' school in its very own WORLD BOOK DAY! I'd give it a fab 10/10! I've already read all the other books as well so anyone who hasn't read them should read them NOW! Liz Pichon is one of the best kid's author I know. Thank you for reading.
Published 9 months ago by sinead

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazing world book day
I love tom gates and i thought it would be a boys book. Interesting about world book day joining brilliant!
Published 11 months ago by Ellie

4.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Tom Gates: Best Book Day Ever! (so far): World Book Day 2013 (World Book Day Edition 2013) (Kindle Edition)
I have 4 children and Matt is having birthday today. I bought this book together with the other:

Horses: Kids Book of Fun Facts & Amazing Pictures on Animals in Nature - A Perfect Horse Book for Girls and Boys aged 7-12 (Animals of The World Series)

I found this book quite confusing. Hard to read. But the idea and illustrations are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book review by Ruairi McHugh, 12 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book day ever, 9 Nov 2013
Good book worth reading and for 0.55p it's really good to read I would read it again I like this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Rely good book!!!, 9 Nov 2013
Really fantastic book like the idea of the alien scale monsters it's way cool epic book I recommend this Book for you!!!

Visit my website@myepicdogs.weebly.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book, 7 Nov 2013
This book is really good. I will read the other books

Thanks to the Liz pickon
for writing this book. Arron eccleston

5.0 out of 5 stars Emiy gates:>, 7 Nov 2013
I Loved this book it was one of the most brilliant books Ever:>

Doo da Dee ha ha ha ha ha your family of the dark knight rider and the other side of the dark knight rider and the other side of the dark knight rider and the rest assured me to the most important thing types of the dark knight rider and the other side of the dark knight and your mind that are not allowed to the other side is a word that are available in the books I was a word that the other side effects on a word that the other day that I was supposed the other hand and the rest assured of the most important part in the dark

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 6 Nov 2013
Very good book I would recommend it to every one and it is fit for people age 5 to ten

5.0 out of 5 stars The awesomest book in the world, 4 Nov 2013
Awesome it the best book ever!!!!!$$$$!!!!!!!$$$$ like a book called Torn ear and like the song what does the Fox say$!$!$! HASHTAG lol

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 3 Nov 2013
This book is brilliant and epic I love it my sister is reading it to and she loves it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 3 Nov 2013
My daughter doesn't like reading but this was ok and fun.she was quiet and happy she had read the book