4.0 out of 5 stars Saves £100's
I have a 2003 BMW Z4 with a fantastic BMW stereo but no way of putting my iPhone through it. A bit of searching on the owners club forum showed how to add a headphone jack aux port into the connector on the back of the radio. Now I plug this little beauty in and stream all my music, call and sat nav directions.

Sound is crisp and clear, you wouldn't know there...
Published 11 months ago by Wattsie

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 2.5 hours battery life
This Bluetooth receiver only has 2.5 hour battery life. It operates reasonably well with an average range but the main downfall of the battery which means it won't work for my purposes on a longish car journey. Never mind the return.
Published 10 months ago by MR P GRAY

4.0 out of 5 stars Saves £100's, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: eSynic® Car Aux 3.5mm RCA Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver Audio Bridge For Apple iPhone iPod iPad Samsung HTC Smartphone Bluetooth Laptop Tablet PC - Support Your Home Hifi AMP or Car Audio (Personal Computers)

Sound is crisp and clear, you wouldn't know there are no wires! The unit is small enough to hide, although you will need to get to it a lot to put it on USB charge, it might be cold weather round here at the moment (which screws batteries) but I get about 3 hrs of play before a charge. You can still play it whilst charging, but I find there is a lot of interference, this might be my cars dodgy electrics though. Bluetooth pairing is simple, one switch to operate the unit, no complex setting up.

You can also plug a set of headphones into this to make them wireless from your phone, you can plug it onto a home cinema or hifi to stream music, its really quite flexible! Comes with a load of cables and adaptors, double ended headphone, RCA to headphone, USB charge cable etc.

Not perfect, but a really good little product, I have recommended it to many!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item!, 11 May 2014
Read hundreds of reviews for various BT receivers before buying this one - was a bit hesitent but for a little over a tenner I thought I may as well try it out.

It arrived really quickly and pairs easily and quickly. SOund quality is brilliant - much better than expected. The only gripe I have is that my M8 tries to use it as a handsfree, but mutes the phone mic......I have to switch back to speaker on the phone quickly before the caller gives up because they cannot hear me - there may be a way round this, I need to experiment!!!!

In all though, cheap, tiny, excellent item!

5.0 out of 5 stars A gadget that will not give you the blues, 11 Sep 2014
J. Shawcross (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this so that I can play music from my iPhone via Blue tooth using the Aux selection on my radio Works flawlessly with no hiss to mention what so ever.

The picture shows the 3.5 mm rigid plug attached - this can be removed and you can use the supplied 3.5 mm plug which is on a flexible wire and therefore the item can be plugged in to your AUX socket and manoeuvred to a safe place.

I also have a USB charger in the armrest of my car so it is always charging otherwise you only get 8 hours charge from the battery before needing to recharge.

Not being tech savvy I was pleased to find that my phone will play music through the device by bluetooth but will still connect my phone by bluetooth to my radio and when calls are made / received the music will go quiet whilst i use my phone as normal. Great device and at the price a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Item - silly not to buy it., 20 Feb 2014
Having bought a low mileage new car I was disappointed that while the telephone connected through Bluetooth, my music and satnav directions on the iPhone didn't. I looked at various blogs on Audi's interface and if it wasn't a factory fitted option there was no hope without spending big money. Then I saw this little beauty and it's amazing. Sound better than through the direct connection and doesn't mean I have to scrabble around in the arm rest or have dragging cables. Good Buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Esynic car aux, 7 Jun 2014
Bought it for my car brilliant piece of equipment , sound quality is brilliant and it's well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 23 May 2014
works very well.

If you have problems, just make sure your bluetooth in on with the phone, and then switch the ESynic off and on again then it will connect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 2.5 hours battery life, 18 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless receiver, 7 May 2013
Great gadget. Works really well. Easy to set up. The sound quality, is great. I use Bluetooth wireless hands free for my phone, there is not problem or interference between them. No more wires cluttering the dash board. Recommend if you do not have a wireless stereo in your car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Impressed!, 28 Oct 2014
Can't say enough about this. I was a little unsure about getting this as some of the reviews were not so good. Mainly, I was worried about losing sound quality over a wired connection to the aux jack in my van. I need not have worried however, it delivers good, low noise audio. There is no discernible hiss to speak of, certainly no more than with a wired connection and the Bluetooth connection has been perfectly stable so far. I would recommend keeping the charger cable hooked up or close by because you will most definitely forget to switch it off when you get out at some point, and come back to find it flat. One of the most useful things I have bought recently. I am aware that cheaper versions are available on eBay and such, but I doubt the quality would be as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality and great range, 17 Sep 2014
D. Cooke "Dax" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great device that I use with my bathroom ceiling speaker. It just plugs in to the mains and a 3.5mm jack plugs into the amplifier.

Sound quality is good, and range is very impressive. Previous ones I used had a range of a few metres, but this works almost throughout my housev which was a very welcome surprise.

All in all would recommend!