5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger on the in side then the out side.
Published 1 month ago by Peter

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't fit many coins in
Good little item to celebrate the shows 50th Anniversary but there is very little room for coins and I had to put most of mine in my pocket ! And also a Velcro clip would have been a good idea to securely fasten it.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. C. Thacker

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't fit many coins in, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Tardis Bi-Folding Wallet Police Public Call Box (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger on the in side then the out side., 7 July 2014
I only needed a wallet with a few card holders and as I am a Dr Who fan ( and have been since it started in 1963) I had to buy this. It is a perfect replica of the style of the TARDIS. and it is of good quality. It dose not have a press stud on it but if I have in my pocket it stays closed. I do not use to coin pocket for coins but it is good for stamps.The pros counteract the cons.I LOVE IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Walet, 17 Jun 2014
i would really recommend this to anyone who is a big fan of doctor who, it's not only appealing to the eyes but is really good at holding money/cards

2.0 out of 5 stars its ok,, 14 April 2014
Dosen't fit much change in it. I managed to fit 3.50 in change ( as in 3 pound coins and 1 fifty pence piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars Police box wallet, 9 April 2014
For all male Dr Who fans I would recommend. Came boxed which was good as it was a birthday present. It was what I wanted and came quickly after ordering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be bigger on the inside, 9 Jan 2014
Good wallet, just got a small coin section. And could do with the Picture slot being a seperate section. Best Dr who wallet i found so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... holder is rather small but other than that a nice wallet for Dr Who Fans, 23 July 2014
Coin holder is rather small but other than that a nice wallet for Dr Who Fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
my brother-in-law id a si fi nut got this for his birthday