5.0 out of 5 stars Overall very Happy
my sone is well and turely please with his new Rucksack he uses it for his school bag every day and is chuffed to bits with it
Published on 3 Dec 2012 by John Cox

My purchase arrived promptly and was a reasonable price. From the item description/images, I believed the bag to be a dark grey colour. However, on arrival it would appear that the bag is actually light grey in colour. I am still pleased with my purchase, but am dissappointed with the inconsistency between item description/images and actual item.
Published 23 months ago by Martha Clara Burton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with item but disappointed with inaccurate product description/images, 23 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality deteriorates very quickly, 16 May 2014
I was given this item as a Christmas present and love the design but the interior has very rapidly deteriorated. They are currently dealing with my complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall very Happy, 3 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 May 2014
My boyfriend wanted a mi-pac after he saw mine but wanted a manly one so I bought him this for his birthday. He loved it and it's a manly pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars practical well made and stylish, 17 May 2014
Nice bag. I use it everyday and its withstood some heavy downpours and plenty of room inside for A4 folder. Would probably buy in daker colour next time so it doesnt show the dirt so much . Neverless would recommend .

4.0 out of 5 stars Mi PAC rucksack, 20 Dec 2013
Bought for my son who loves it, however rucksack got wet in the rain, only light shower, and colour ran from handle on the top of the bag on to the fabric bag, so pick a dark colour.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great bag wrong colour, 18 Nov 2013
Very disappointed. This bag is not the colour shown in the photo, it is a very pale (almost white) grey and not the darker grey as shown. This was to replace my son's existing grey mi pac. They are great bags, perfect for school, but they should change the photo to reflect the true colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Backpack, 4 Nov 2013
I bought this a family birthday gift which went down really well with my Nephew. I would highly recommend this style of bags as this meets the kids fashion requirements and is a really useful sized bag for school our just general use.

5.0 out of 5 stars School bag, 2 Nov 2013
This is the second one my son has had now. He loves them, I can see more colors and designs being purchased in the near future. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy Sturdy and a good size, 7 Oct 2013
Got this for my teenage son, it's quite a light grey - but looks great...my son was a little unsure about the suede bottom - but likes it now(without it the bag would look grubby from dirt off the floor) Size 410 x 300 x 150mm; 17 Litre Capacity. Port for headphones, large zip front pocket, lightweight tough polyester material, fax suede reinforced bottom, laptop sleeve inside with back padding. It seems quite a waterproof material

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›