5.0 out of 5 stars rockport's at rock bottom
Great shoes, darker brown than the average timberland, but good quality. Typically selling at £80 so anything less is a deal worth having.

Past experience is that these are good long lasting shoes
Published on 17 Oct. 2010 by APP

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit oversized.
Published 4 months ago by Jayktee

5.0 out of 5 stars rockport's at rock bottom, 17 Oct. 2010

Past experience is that these are good long lasting shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit oversized., 12 Jan. 2015
Jayktee "JT" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I already had these exact shoes in size 10, now about six years old and looking a bit old, decided to get a new pair, a 10 always fits me in any make of shoe so ordered 10s, they were surprisingly big and I could walk out of them easily. I returned them and ordered a 9 1/2 which are still bigger then expected, I can get them on and off without untying after only 2 weeks use. I think that when they are 'broken in' they will be falling off! I recommend that you order a full (UK) size less than normal with this shoe unless you want a really loose fit. I need to wear thicker socks now to keep them on. NB the above does refer to wearing thinnish cotton socks, which will make a difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars MY NEW ROCKPORTS, 23 Mar. 2014
I generally buy Rockport shoes if I can. Although the firm has been taken over the quality seems unaffected. Rockport shoes always seem comfortable to me and this new pair seems particularly stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutley Spot On .. Size is perfect .., 6 Aug. 2014
Mr. I. S. Johnson (Nottingham . UK .) - See all my reviews
I have tried buying shoes online before and been disappointed but not this time. I found these by searching for 2E Width Shoes. Been wearing them all morning and they are brilliant. If you have wider than normal feet then you should be Ok with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great shoe, 21 Aug. 2014
I have an identical tan pair that I purchased many years ago and that is still going strong. They get a periodic scrub and just keep on going. A great shoe and the colour of the blue one is nice. A quality shoe that will stand up to heavy use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 16 Aug. 2013
Stephen Cook (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
These shoes look good and are pretty comfortable but could do with
an insert to make them even better. They look as if they will last a very long time.
Very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Perth Boat shoe, 15 Aug. 2013
G. Farnell - See all my reviews
Beautifully made and come in half sizes. This is my second pair. The first are still on the go after being re soled by Rockport. Extremely durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars the shoes are always as perfect looking as you see them on the screen, 26 Oct. 2014
the shoes are always as perfect looking as you see them on the screen, and with perfect and comfortable fit.all in all a fantstic pair of shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, well made and very comfortable, 8 Aug. 2014
Perfect fit, well made and very comfortable. Much better quality and sizing than the Rockport Coastal Springs variety of this boat shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoe, 30 Sept. 2014
A quality, well fitting and it appears well made shoe that was comfortable from its initial wearing. Swift speedy delivery as well.