5.0 out of 5 stars My summer suit
This is what I happen to spend of my summer wearing. I adore it and I have now purchased a second after wearing out my first. The wet suit is for nice warm waters as its not overly thick, it looks great and its very comfortable. Also comes in well under budget.
Published 10 months ago by Elaine Argent

Very disappointing. Checked sizing carefully, but the suit is too small. I am size 10, got the small size as recommended. It is too short in the body so I can hardly get out of it on my own, plus the arms and legs do feel tight. Waste of money as cannot use it.
Published 29 days ago by G. Coverley

5.0 out of 5 stars My summer suit, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cressi Women's Lido Wetsuit Shortie Suit 2mm Premium Neoprene (Sports Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely wetsuit!, 13 Feb 2014
this is my girlfriends favorite wetsuit for warm waters, it keeps her warm enough to snorkel or dive for hours at a time and its comfortable enough to wear for that long. she also looks pretty good in it! its tight fitting and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for British water!, 23 July 2014
A great suit which enabled long periods in the cold, early July, Cornish sea. The stated size seems to be accurate, it's easy to get into and it fits well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good style wet suit, 6 Mar 2014
i liked the mid length sleeve style- which is very flattering for the older lady and the ease of opening zip front

1.0 out of 5 stars got the small size as recommended. It is too short in the body so ..., 28 Nov 2014
G. Coverley - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Definetly 5 stars, 1 May 2014
The suit is great, due to small thickness very soft. Actually I feel and look slimmer in it, and my husband confirmed it when I was hesitating to buy a bigger one (because of the waist curve...). The front zip is a great thing, believe me. I have tried others. As to the size, I normally buy L (14 or sometimes even 16 UK) but this L fits well. I do not believe a bigger size should be chosen if you are standard size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look your best in the Cressi Women's Lido Wetsuit., 4 Nov 2014
The women's Lido Wetsuit Shortie Suit is just that. A short wetsuit for the ladies. This suit comes to right above the knees and is a great suit for snorkeling or swimming.

The material this suit is made of is 2mm neoprene that gives easily with your movements. Cressi has designed this suit to fit a woman's body and it does fit securely, yet enough extra room where we need it (chest and hips). I love the attention to details with the stitching on this wetsuit. It makes it look very attractive and a good buy for the price. Great suit for snorkeling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels good, 5 July 2014
Daughter is size 12 and looks great and feels comfortable in this wetsuit. The front zip is great for getting it on. Feels much better quality than the TWF Turbo one she tried and returned before deciding to purchase this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 15 Jun 2014
A fantastic fit I wanted to wear it all the time, I felt great in it, effective as well, I can definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just keep checking the size, 3 Nov 2014
Excellent gift, but be careful, check and double check the size you are gonna order, because this seems made for skinny young people, the other things about quality and durability are not a problem, it is nice quality and all, only the size could give you some hard time