Price:£2.45+ £3.99 shipping

on 19 July 2015
I needed this particular herb for a specific recipe (reverse-engineered KFC-style fried chicken, if you must know!) and couldn't find it in any of my local shops. Knowing amazon uk always carries a range of global ingredients, I came here first, and I found this (and all the other herbs and spices I couldn't find in the UK) at what I thought was a reasonable cost, all things considered.

Now that I have it, and seeing as I obviously won't be making fried chicken very often (although the recipe was fab, it is obviously very fattening, and can only be a now-and-again treat!) I will be seeing what else I can use this herb in - but then, I love cooking, and I love trying out new recipes so it won't be wasted.

Oh, you also get a little business card in with the jar so you can look at other US imports available from the same supplier - I cook a lot of US-style recipes (I particularly like Ina Garten, as well as US-style BBQ dishes) so I'll be giving them a look!
on 5 December 2015
It would have been nice if there was instructions how to use it and recipes
on 31 July 2014
Smells really good, but not found a recipe yet. still well worth looking. Do you do recipe books as well?